Blue Moon's Call
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Moon's Call

Site is open to rp! Opened March 9th 2012! Everyone enjoy

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Awards where given early because everyone voted! If you didn't get an award this month we will be given them out next month! We are taking suggestions for more awards so if you have ideas PM Lulu! Congrats everyone!
Special Announcements
Lilly at the Hot Springs Enganed-1

Jace and Lulu 3-17-2012

Lilly at the Hot Springs Married-1

Lilly at the Hot Springs PregnantAnnouncement-1

Rose Bedingfeild (Due Early August 2012)
Current Season
Lilly at the Hot Springs Spring13
Temperature:
60-75
Weather:
Sunny with a light breeze
Breeding/Births
All/Yes

CURRENT MOON
Character Awards
Most Dedicated
Lulu

Most Helpful IC

Most Helpful OOC
Lulu

Cutest Couple
Holly and Taylor

Best Hero
Hero

Best Criminal
Xavier

Female Character of the month
Jewel

Male Character of the month
Ark

Best Friends
Lulu and Holly

Most Interesting Female
Emily and Rosalin

Most Interesting Male
Heeko and Hero
Affiliates
free forum

Lilly at the Hot Springs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilly Everan

Lilly Everan

Money : 125

Lilly at the Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: Lilly at the Hot Springs   Lilly at the Hot Springs EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:27 pm

The poor little she wolf/fairly was in a whole new land, alone and....well alone. She was a half wolf half fairy....she was shunned by wolves and fairies alike. It wasn't her fault. She was in the hotsprings a towel and robe laying next to her but her hands covered her face, she cried a bit before whipping away her tears. Her mother told her there was a place for everyone in the world the mission was where to find it....but Lilly had no idea where her part could be. She sighed wiping the tears away and enjoying the relaxing hot springs. If someone where to come by that was fine Lilly was fully covered by the water and wearing a bathing suit top and bottoms so she was clothed.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

Money : 159

PostSubject: Re: Lilly at the Hot Springs   Lilly at the Hot Springs EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Neo was walking along the path. The trees and other things giving him advice. Really he just wanted to make some new friends. Friends that literally weren't nature. Not that he minded the plants that talked to him. He heard the plants say woman yet wasn't watching where he was going. *SPLASH* He landed in the hot springs and swam to the surface. Cheeks flaming red as he hoped nobody saw that. He heard the plantlife laughing. "Shut up you stupid plants. You could've told me this was coming up." He said to seemingly himself. He was actually talking to the plants. He sees the woman and blushed again. Well this was embarressing. "Hey. My name is Neo. I'm not crazy. I can hear the voices of nature. Well the plant part of nature." He stammered out. God he was so embaressed and she was probably going to think him crazy. Not that he blamed her. Many people though him crazy.
Back to top Go down
Lilly Everan

Lilly Everan

PostSubject: Re: Lilly at the Hot Springs   Lilly at the Hot Springs EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:50 pm

She closed her eyes relaxing and thinking about what her life had for her when there was a loud splash. She opened her eyes quick and saw a boy and giggled quietly and she even giggled again. Was he talking to plants? When he noticed her she smiled and answered him.

"I'm Lilly and I don't think your crazy at all. I have thought that people can talk to plants and other things but not everyone can. It's nice to meet you. Are you okay?"

She said to him with a kind smiled, she really didn't think he was crazy and hoped she stumbled upon a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly at the Hot Springs   Lilly at the Hot Springs EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:59 am

Neo looked at Lilly. She was really really pretty. Beutiful even if he allowed himself to admit it. He blushed a bit again. Would she even talk to him? Most good looking girls didn't. Then she did and he perked right up. Smiling at her. "You have have a very beautiful name Lilly. It suits you." he says with a soft smile. He perked up when she said she didnt think he was crazy. "I can. I can even sing a seed into a flower." He pulled out a red rose seed. He began to speak, which sounded like singing, to the seed. The song of nature is what is it was called. The seed began to glow and as it was glowing it grew bigger and bigger until it was a beautiful ed rose. He held it out to her once he finished coaxing the seed to full blossomed rose. He hands it to her. "Here you go Lilly. I coaxed this flower from seed to life. Just for you." He said a bit shyly/ Putting the thornless rose in her hair. He nodded his head. "I'm fine now." he said truthfully. "Afterall...we both made a new friend...right?"
Back to top Go down
Lilly Everan

Lilly Everan

PostSubject: Re: Lilly at the Hot Springs   Lilly at the Hot Springs EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:35 am

She watched the boy as he talked to her and told her what he can do and as he pulled out a seed and wondered why he was carrying around seeds, but honestly it was pretty cool that he could do that, he could do a lot of good with that. Her eyes got wide and she smiled taking the Rose and smelled it before putting it her hair.

"Oh thank you Neo."

She told him and nodded again.

"Yeah, we both made a new friend."

She said with a confident nod and let out an breath pulling her hair up and into a bun before she looked at him again.

"You new around here?"
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly at the Hot Springs   Lilly at the Hot Springs EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:15 pm

Neo had a reason why he carried around seeds. He never knew when he needed to protect himself. Or anyone else he cared about. He also had his adopted daughter Ru. That liger was a lovable handful and he would protect her with every fiber of his being. He hated violence and only did it for protection. He never, ever started fights or participated in them unless he was absolutely forced to do so. "You are welcome Lilly." He says with a smile. "Oh. It'll never die because of my nymph powers. Whenever I coax a seed into life from seed to plant of some sort...it lives forever." He explained.

He looks at her. "Do you have a place to stay Lilly? If you don't you can stay with me and Ru at my cottage. Ru is my liger cub daughter. She was born of Cassie...a liger who treated me like a son. Something I never had before I met her. Ru stays with me in my room since we are close. There is another couple of rooms in the cottage. If you need a place to stay you can live there." He offered. He nodded his head. "I've only been here a few days. I found a cottage in Country Fields, as I learned it was called, and fixed it up."
Back to top Go down
Lilly Everan

Lilly Everan

PostSubject: Re: Lilly at the Hot Springs   Lilly at the Hot Springs EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:09 pm

With the flower in her hair Lilly felt special and nodded to him, "That is cool." She said with a smile and looked around a little before looking back at him, "Well I life in a large tree truck at is hollowed out, I made an opening in it." She said with a smile and then the next question took her very off guard and she stayed quiet but the she smiled, "Thank you Neo. I would that that. I'll do the cooking and cleaning to help out." She said with a smile then thought, "Do you think Ru will like me? I don't want her to claw me out because she won't like me." She said looked a bit worried, she was part wolf yes but she didn't like to fight unless 100 percent necessary.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Lilly at the Hot Springs   Lilly at the Hot Springs EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:05 am

Neo smiled at her and nodded his head. "You are welcome." He said. "I'm glad you accepted as I would have felt bad if you lived in a tree. Those plants have quite the interesting stories to tell. Especially the REALLY old ones." He said with a smile. He blinked a bit. "You don't have to do that but if you want to I don't mind." He said with a kind smile. He looked thoughtful a moment. "I think when she adjusts to the idea she will like you. She has never had to share me with anyone before. Not sure how well she will take having to now." He shook his head. "Don't worry about it. I'll make sure to discipline her if she tries anything. She'll probably just act like a brat. You know...like any kid would when suddenly having to share their father with another person." He hugged her a bit. "Don't worry about it. You will be safe. I'll take care of you because you are my friend." He said honestly. He looked around then at her. "Whenever you are ready to go lets go." He said eagerly. "I'm so glad you accepted." He said with a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly at the Hot Springs   Lilly at the Hot Springs Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilly at the Hot Springs
Page 1 of 1