Blue Moon's Call
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Moon's Call

Site is open to rp! Opened March 9th 2012! Everyone enjoy

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Awards where given early because everyone voted! If you didn't get an award this month we will be given them out next month! We are taking suggestions for more awards so if you have ideas PM Lulu! Congrats everyone!
Special Announcements
Wall Candy Enganed-1

Jace and Lulu 3-17-2012

Wall Candy Married-1

Wall Candy PregnantAnnouncement-1

Rose Bedingfeild (Due Early August 2012)
Current Season
Wall Candy Spring13
Temperature:
60-75
Weather:
Sunny with a light breeze
Breeding/Births
All/Yes

CURRENT MOON
Character Awards
Most Dedicated
Lulu

Most Helpful IC

Most Helpful OOC
Lulu

Cutest Couple
Holly and Taylor

Best Hero
Hero

Best Criminal
Xavier

Female Character of the month
Jewel

Male Character of the month
Ark

Best Friends
Lulu and Holly

Most Interesting Female
Emily and Rosalin

Most Interesting Male
Heeko and Hero
Affiliates
free forum

Wall Candy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Pivot

Daniel Pivot

Money : 125

Wall Candy Empty
PostSubject: Wall Candy   Wall Candy EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:39 pm

He tugged and pulled at the women getting her to come along with him and pushed her into the place he was hiding out at. He pushed her into another room and pulled her over hear the bed and turned her around where she as facing him and lifted up her arms and chained her wrists up above her and chuckled and backed up, "Oh yes, I was right, you look perfect on my wall." He said and took ankle cuffs and put them on her ankles and ran his arms up her sides and purred looking into her eyes, "Your now mine.You will clean for me, cook for me and please me. failure to do so and I'll hurt that pretty face..." He said and forced another kiss on her lips and laughed darkly, "I think I'm hungry...make me something to eat." He said unchained her wrists but left them tied, he didn't trust her to not run off and looked at her figure. "Oh and if you run off...if you do...there is a cage you will be put in...if you piss me off too much....you will go in the cage so behave! I have ways to punish beautiful girls so behave." He warned.
Back to top Go down
Rylee

Rylee

Money : 130

Wall Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Candy   Wall Candy EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Rylee walked with him until the get to a house and tried to back up and run off but was pushed into the house and looked around wrinkling her nose, this place was dirty. She was then pulled through the house and pushed into a room and looked around as her arms where pulled up above her and chained. She pulled at the chains as the man ran his hands down her sides and growled a bit and pulled at the chains as he spoke about being 'his' and doing cleaning, cooking and pleasuring him. Suddenly his lips where on hers again and with the ankle cuffs she couldn't kick him and her hands cuffed above her she was unable to stop him. Then he said he was hungry she merely nodded as he unchained her arms and nodded at his warnings and walked out of the room into the kitchen looking for pots and pans after heating up the stove then she opening the pantry finding a box of crackers and took one breaking it in half and putting it into her pocket for Damian so he would recover faster and took the box to spaghetti noodles and put it into the pot that was filled with water and got out spices and tomato sauces and meatballs, "This would be easier if my hands where untied." She whispered under her breath and walked back over to the stove.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Pivot

Daniel Pivot

Money : 125

Wall Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Candy   Wall Candy EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:05 pm

He looked at her as she nodded, "Good girl. Bring it to me then you can clean the rest of the house then you can please me before bed." He said and went over into the living room and sat down in his recliner and flipped on the t.v. He was feeling full of himself, he had a maid, cook and wall candy....oh yes she was his forever and ever.

(OOC: Sorry it's short, was kinda at a loss how to make it longer.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wall Candy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wall Candy   Wall Candy Empty

Back to top Go down

Wall Candy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Moon's Call :: Roleplaying Area :: Deatoo :: Shadow Villa-
Jump to: