Blue Moon's Call
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Moon's Call

Site is open to rp! Opened March 9th 2012! Everyone enjoy

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Awards where given early because everyone voted! If you didn't get an award this month we will be given them out next month! We are taking suggestions for more awards so if you have ideas PM Lulu! Congrats everyone!
Special Announcements
The First Package (site wide rp) Enganed-1

Jace and Lulu 3-17-2012

The First Package (site wide rp) Married-1

The First Package (site wide rp) PregnantAnnouncement-1

Rose Bedingfeild (Due Early August 2012)
Current Season
The First Package (site wide rp) Spring13
Temperature:
60-75
Weather:
Sunny with a light breeze
Breeding/Births
All/Yes

CURRENT MOON
Character Awards
Most Dedicated
Lulu

Most Helpful IC

Most Helpful OOC
Lulu

Cutest Couple
Holly and Taylor

Best Hero
Hero

Best Criminal
Xavier

Female Character of the month
Jewel

Male Character of the month
Ark

Best Friends
Lulu and Holly

Most Interesting Female
Emily and Rosalin

Most Interesting Male
Heeko and Hero
Affiliates
free forum

The First Package (site wide rp)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxim Z

Maxim Z

Money : 135

The First Package (site wide rp) Empty
PostSubject: The First Package (site wide rp)   The First Package (site wide rp) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:49 pm

A package would arrive on the doorstep of the packhouse. A manilla envelope that bore no sounds and no fingerprints. Sealed shut with water versus saliva. Inside the envelop would be a CD bearing the first day of torture done to Crystal. When they play it the following conversation could be heard.

Crystal - I want my mommy. I wanna go home.

Shady Voice : You won't be going home. Now or ever. Nobody cares about you.

Crystal - Nuh-uh you fibby. Mommy loves me.

Shady Voice : does she now?

Crystal - I WANT MY MOMMY! EEEEEK

Shady voice : shut it kid. next time I won't go easy on you *sound of audible smacking heard*

Crystal - *whimpers* i wan mommy *sniffles then cries out again as another smack is heard*

Shady voice : Don't push your luck. I'm not afraid or unwilling to kill you piece by piece brat. *coldness and crackly voice making it hard to distinguish who it is.*

Crystal - *crying and whimpering for mommy*

The CD recording would end. Inside the envelope would be the instructions listen to this and the CD itself. Nothing else would be there. The instructions were written with newspaper clippings.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Moore

Sadie Moore

Money : 167
Job : Lupa of her pack

PostSubject: Re: The First Package (site wide rp)   The First Package (site wide rp) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Sadie as in the house making a nice stew for the pack, it
wasn’t winter but sometimes it got a little nippy so she had a big pot filled
with carrots, potatoes, deer meat and rabbit meat. It was a think stew so she
wasn’t putting a lot of things in there but she added rice in there for the
young kids, she heard it was healthy(made it up lol don’t swarm me with PMs telling
me it is unhealthy) She moved to open the door, she was feeling pulled to the
door and looked at the folder, she picked it up and growled upon opening it and
set it on the table, “TAYLOR! TAKE HOLLY TO ROSE’S SPA NOW!” She yelled, she
wasn’t going to make Holly listen to his, she was already torn up enough she
wasn’t going to make her listen to whatever was on this tape. She sat down and
shook her head waiting for Holly and Taylor to leave before setting up the
tape, “KENT! PLEASE COME DOWN HERE.” She called and wanted him with her before she pressed play.
Back to top Go down
Kent Rogers

Kent Rogers

PostSubject: Re: The First Package (site wide rp)   The First Package (site wide rp) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Kent was doing his pushups. Counting all the way from one to eighty already. He had a stack of three encyclopedias on the center of his back. Continuing to push up. He heard Sadie yell to Taylor and yet didn't think much of it. "Eighty-eight. Eighty-nine. Nintey. Nintey-one. Ninety-two. Ninety-three. Ninety-four. Ninety-five. Nintey-------" He twisted so the encyclopedias fell onto the floor. Pushing up onto his feet and hurried down the stairs. He had Jared looking out for any suspicious activities seen from the air. He hurried down the stairs and wrapped his arms around her. "You rang?" He asked. Kissing her neck then stopped when he saw the CD tape. He frowns. "Is that what I think it is?" He said in a tense voice.
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Money : 141
Job : Bolverk for her pack

PostSubject: Re: The First Package (site wide rp)   The First Package (site wide rp) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Ruby was back in the pack house, in her room changing to into jeans and a halter top. She turned to grab her red cloak and put it on as she heard Sadie yell and walked down the stairs after Kent and looked at her, "What's going on Sadie?" She asked and looked at the stuff in her hands. "What's that?" She asked slowly reaching over and pressed play and gasped at what she was hearing.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Moore

Sadie Moore

PostSubject: Re: The First Package (site wide rp)   The First Package (site wide rp) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:23 pm

She watched Taylor and Holly leave and looked up at Kent and nodded, "Yes." She said and sighed looking to see Ruby, the lovely 17 year old and let her press play and shut her eyes and got up hugging onto Kent. She waited untill it ended, "I am at a loss of what to do...I still am looking for Rylee and Damian." She said looking at Ruby. "I know your rank intitles you to do certain things but please Ruby, this guy knows us. like he's watching us, just be careful when your out, with your shifting history it wouldn't be good if he got his hands on you." She said and turned looking at Kent. "What are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kent Rogers

Kent Rogers

PostSubject: Re: The First Package (site wide rp)   The First Package (site wide rp) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:54 am

Kent looked at Ruby who just came in. "Its a package from the man who kidnapped Holly's pup Crystal." He said grimly. His tone serious and without any sign of budging. Growling when he heard the scene that happened in this recording. He shook his head. "Only monsters torment children like that. This is not war but it will be if this keeps up." He says gruffly. He looked at Ruby and nodded his head. "I agree with Sadie. Until further notice Ruby you are not to go after this man. We don't know what he will or won't do next." He frowned and looked to Sadie. "I'm contacting my comrade in arms, Jared. He will give me a report of what he has seen or not seen. Call in some help from the air force. After that...I'm not really sure Sadie. I'm going to scout around. See if I can find any clues."
Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

Money : 141
Job : Bolverk for her pack

PostSubject: Re: The First Package (site wide rp)   The First Package (site wide rp) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:15 am

Ruby shook her head and shifted a little messing with her cloak as the leader spoke and nodded, "Okay, I'm fine as long as I have my cloak but I understand." She said with a nod and looked at Kent and spoke up again, "Want me to help you?There is safety in numbers?" She said with a nod as she grabbed a brownie of the counter and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Moore

Sadie Moore

PostSubject: Re: The First Package (site wide rp)   The First Package (site wide rp) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:28 am

She looked at Kent and then to Ruby and tucked her hair behind her ear and licked her lips. "I think that's a good idea. I'm going to go see if I can find Rylee and Damian again." She said kissing Kent's lips, "Be safe." She said and looked at Ruby, "Be careful." She said and moved out the back door shifting into her wolf and jumping over the wall as she ran off to find Rylee and Damian...this had to stop NOW!
Back to top Go down
Kent Rogers

Kent Rogers

PostSubject: Re: The First Package (site wide rp)   The First Package (site wide rp) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:30 am

Kent looked at Ruby and nodded his head. "Still be on guard. Someone who is willing to abduct children like this will do anything. Including take your cloak. So be careful whenever you aren't with us." He said simply. Thinking on it. "Sure. You can help me. Indeed there is. Where is your friend Neko? We could enlist his help. I'm sure he'd help you. I still need to meet the guy anyways." He said with a smile. He looked at Sadie and nodded his head. Kissing her back. "Be careful Sadie. Good luck." He said. He looked at Ruby. "Let's go. We're going to check the nearby areas. Where did you say your friend holed up at?" (you can say windy valley.) He looked at her. "We need to go find him first. Then as a team we'll tackle the nearby areas."
Back to top Go down
Sadie Moore

Sadie Moore

PostSubject: Re: The First Package (site wide rp)   The First Package (site wide rp) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:40 pm

She looked at both Kent and Ruby and rubbed her temples and sighed kissing Kent and hugged Ruby before she walked out the front door to go hunt for Rylee and Damion. She shifted out of anger and she managed to rip all of her clothing so when she shifted back she would be naked.

(~Exit~)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Package (site wide rp)   The First Package (site wide rp) Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Package (site wide rp)
Page 1 of 1