Blue Moon's Call
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Moon's Call

Site is open to rp! Opened March 9th 2012! Everyone enjoy

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Awards where given early because everyone voted! If you didn't get an award this month we will be given them out next month! We are taking suggestions for more awards so if you have ideas PM Lulu! Congrats everyone!
Special Announcements
Job Hunting Enganed-1

Jace and Lulu 3-17-2012

Job Hunting Married-1

Job Hunting PregnantAnnouncement-1

Rose Bedingfeild (Due Early August 2012)
Current Season
Job Hunting Spring13
Temperature:
60-75
Weather:
Sunny with a light breeze
Breeding/Births
All/Yes

CURRENT MOON
Character Awards
Most Dedicated
Lulu

Most Helpful IC

Most Helpful OOC
Lulu

Cutest Couple
Holly and Taylor

Best Hero
Hero

Best Criminal
Xavier

Female Character of the month
Jewel

Male Character of the month
Ark

Best Friends
Lulu and Holly

Most Interesting Female
Emily and Rosalin

Most Interesting Male
Heeko and Hero
Affiliates
free forum

Job Hunting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoruna

Zoruna

Money : 200
Job : Cook At Emily's Resturaunt

Job Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Job Hunting   Job Hunting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:38 am

Zoruna was hoping to find a new job. Preferably one where she could cook. She needed to make some extra money for spending. Plus she wanted to give Hero a bit of her earnings, if he would let her, for allowing her, Rosalin, Heeko, and Trevor to live in his home. She hoped this would be the last move though. She opened the door and looked around. "Hello? Is the owner here? I would like to speak to him or her about if there is a cooking position open."
Back to top Go down
Emily Grace
Most Intersting Female March 2012
Emily Grace

Money : 220

Job Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting   Job Hunting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:56 am

Emily was in dressed in jeans and a rather nice shirt and was downstairs eating her breakfast over at the bar, since it was too early for her bar to be open and looked over at the women who entered and got up walking over to him. Dawn hurried to Emily's side moving to stand in front of her looking up at the women, she was still protecting Emily no matter what happened. She smiled kindly to the women grabbing a menu, "Hello. I'm Emily Grace and this is Dawn, we own The Garden of Eatin. What can I do for you?" She asked with a mind smile on her face. She waved the women over to her and smiled so the could sit at a table, Dawn looked back at the women before moving with Emily, though following behind Em so the women and her girl had a nice space between them, it was nothing against Zoruna, just that she didn't know Zoruna.
Back to top Go down
Zoruna

Zoruna

Job Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting   Job Hunting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:58 pm

Zoruna saw both Dawn and Emily. Smiling at them warmly and waved to them both. "My name is Zoruna. I was hoping you might have a cooking position open. I have been in two realms where I served as chef. I would love to have a position in your resturaunt if at all possible." She said with a smile. She didn't mind that Dawn kept herself between them. She figured it was a form of protection for the young, assumingly human, woman. She sat at the table when they got to it. "I love to cook and I know so many recipes. I have never burned food before but it is always a possibility when one is cooking."
Back to top Go down
Emily Grace
Emily Grace

Job Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting   Job Hunting EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:34 pm

She slid into the booth and looked down at Dawn and pet her head and
looked at Zoruna and nodded to her listening and thought. She needed a
cook....heck she needed everything. She looked at Dawn who had put her
head in Emily's lap again and she answered Zoruna. "Well your the first person to come and ask for the cook's position and we did just open so you got the job." She told her with a bright smile, "I'm
usually always here helping out and looking over papers and stuff so if
you ever need me I'm somewhere around here. So. I'll make you something
to eat if you would like, it's on the house."
Yes she was the new cook but she wasn't about to tell her to cook herself dinner, that was just rude.
Back to top Go down
Zoruna

Zoruna

Job Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting   Job Hunting EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:59 am

Zoruna's eyes lit up and she got really excited. "Oh thank you! Thank you so much Miss Emily! I really appreciate this." She says with a happy smile. Nodding her head. "Alright. I'll keep that in mind." She said with a smile. Looking at her. "Really? Are you sure? I could make it myself if it is causing you any issue." She smiled at her. "I really appreciate it. Do you have some fish?" She asked. She ate red meat but not often.
Back to top Go down
Emily Grace
Emily Grace

Job Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting   Job Hunting EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:11 pm

She smiled shaking her head, "It's no problem." She said and took out some fish and put it on the grill and looked down at Dawn and put on a little chicken breast for her, she as hungry but Emily was not. She let the fish sizzle and she smiled looking at Zoruna. "So, how long have you been here?" She asked with a smile. She filled over the chicken and the fish and got a bowl of water and then set it down for Dawn before she looked at Zoruna again, "Would you like something to drink?" She asked looking back at the chicken and fish grabbing two plates to get ready, she didn't want to burn the fish or the chicken.
Back to top Go down
Zoruna

Zoruna

Job Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting   Job Hunting EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Zoruna looked at her. "A day or two. I came here with Mr. Hero. He is this really nice Seraphrim Angel guy. He lets us stay with him in his manor. You and Dawn should really come by. Hero used to be a trader for a realm named Phoenix. He, Lin, and Heeko are my closest friends." She said with a smile. Looking at her. "Um...yes do you have any juice? I like apple juice if you have any. I love its strangely sweet taste." She looked at her. "How long have you and Dawn been here? Can we be friends Miss Emily? I love making new friends." She said with a kind and happy tone.
Back to top Go down
Emily Grace
Emily Grace

Job Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting   Job Hunting EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:02 pm

She gave her the fish and cut the chicken in half and gave Dawn part on a plate and took a bite looking at her and swallowed, "Well, I would, but a lot of people don't like Dawn, she's my best friend and we have been together since I was 10, I mean at age 16 my mother told me to get ride of her and I left with her. So most don't like her and if they don't I don't go around them...I don't want to make him uneasy in his house.." She said taking another bite and smiled looking at her again, "Sure, I would like to be friends." She told her with a nod and smile looking down at Dawn and rubbed her head.
Back to top Go down
Zoruna

Zoruna

Job Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting   Job Hunting EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:17 am

Zoruna continued eating. "Hero wouldn't be like that. He loves almost everyone as long as they don't try to hurt his friends. His friends are like his family. You would really like him as he is one of the nicest men I have ever met." She said with a smile. It faded when Dawn continued. "Hero would like you both. I do and I just know Hero would both like and accept Dawn. Plus you too." She shook her head. "Hero is one of those guys that it takes a lot to rattle his cage. Even just rattling it to uneasiness." She explained.

Smiling happily and offered Dawn a piece of fish. Holding it in the flat of her palm just in case Dawn wanted to take it. She trusted the she wolf mostly because Emily did. She continued eating the fish. "Hero might be able to understand Dawn...he is an angel after all. Angels usually can understand animals." She said thoughtfully. "You should come with me to meet him. I think you would both like him." She was smiling happily at the fact they were friends. "I love having new friends. I want to become good friends with you and Dawn. You both seem like wonderful people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Job Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting   Job Hunting Empty

Back to top Go down

Job Hunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Moon's Call :: Roleplaying Area :: Centura :: Market :: Garden on Eatin Resturant-
Jump to: