Blue Moon's Call
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Moon's Call

Site is open to rp! Opened March 9th 2012! Everyone enjoy

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Awards where given early because everyone voted! If you didn't get an award this month we will be given them out next month! We are taking suggestions for more awards so if you have ideas PM Lulu! Congrats everyone!
Special Announcements
Just another day for Emily Enganed-1

Jace and Lulu 3-17-2012

Just another day for Emily Married-1

Just another day for Emily PregnantAnnouncement-1

Rose Bedingfeild (Due Early August 2012)
Current Season
Just another day for Emily Spring13
Temperature:
60-75
Weather:
Sunny with a light breeze
Breeding/Births
All/Yes

CURRENT MOON
Character Awards
Most Dedicated
Lulu

Most Helpful IC

Most Helpful OOC
Lulu

Cutest Couple
Holly and Taylor

Best Hero
Hero

Best Criminal
Xavier

Female Character of the month
Jewel

Male Character of the month
Ark

Best Friends
Lulu and Holly

Most Interesting Female
Emily and Rosalin

Most Interesting Male
Heeko and Hero
Affiliates
free forum

Just another day for Emily

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily Grace
Most Intersting Female March 2012
Emily Grace

Money : 220

Just another day for Emily Empty
PostSubject: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:08 am

Emily was dressed in a red knee length dress that tied behind her neck, she had just built a restaurant with help from everyone. She had a bedroom above the restaurant where she usually stayed so she could be in her restaurant before and after hours. She sat in her office and felt something furry at her legs and smiled looking at Dawn and pet her head. She giggled looking at Dawn as she laid her head in Emily's lap and looked back at the papers. Dawn moved to where she was laying under Emily's desk to where she could see the door and who was talking to her girl, nobody was going to hurt her if it was up to her. Emily sighed putting the papers and put the in a folder that was labled 'done' and took the hair-tie off her wrist and pulled her hair half up, she was rather dressed up, but this was her restaurant and it was opening night so she was dressed up. She looked at Dawn, "You like it here Dawn?" She asked and smiled as Dawn's thought entered her mind.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Male Character Of The Month March 2012
Ark

Money : 165

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:33 am

Ark had followed Emily and Dawn to this new land. He loved them both and would do anything in his power to keep them safe. Even if Dawn really didn't need his help in that department. He walked into the resturaunt and looked around. Spotting Dawn and Emily. "Hey! There is my lovely ladies. Nice place Emily. It looks really good in here." He says with a smile. Walking over to her and kisses her lips lightly. Bending down and scratches behind Dawn's ears like he always did.
Back to top Go down
Emily Grace
Emily Grace

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:22 am

She heard the voice and smiled seeing Ark, a hole in her heart seemed to disappear when she saw him. Dawn looked at him from under the desk and moved a little just keeing a watch, she knew she loved a man before Ark and was even engaged to him and he just left her, all she knew was that he hurt Emily and Emily was her girl so she was just making sure. Emily got up and hugged him. "Hey! I'm glad to see you here."She beamed and looked around, "Thanks. I love the restaurant and so far it's been okay, no big companion. I am really glad you found us." She told him and looked over at Dawn and smiled as she was just watching.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Ark

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Ark stopped scratching Dawn behind the ears. He only knew what Emily had told him. He knew Emily had been hurt before and he also knew he wasn't like that man. He was better than him and would never leave Emily's side unless she kicked him away. Even then he would just keep watch over her from a distance. He smiled and hugged her to him. Kissing her lightly and lovingly. "I'm glad to be here. I took off after your trail soon as I realized you had moved." He said honestly. "I would love to help you out here if you would like. I don't need an actual job just want to be able to work at your side." He admitted. "I followed both of your trails. Luckily for me I can somewhat understand and talk to animals. A wolf pack helped me get back on the right path when I lost the clues telling me which way you went." He kissed her forehead. "I will never leave your side unless you tell me to. Even then I won't ever be far."
Back to top Go down
Emily Grace
Emily Grace

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:46 pm

"Yeah it kind of just happened. Things just went downhill and then I found Sadie, well Sadie found Dawn who was with me, laying on me to keep me warm in the snow. Though I'm glad your here. I missed you. Where are you staying? Somewhere in the village right? Have you eaten? I can get you something to eat." She hold him leaning against him her head in his chest, it just felt so right. Now she had Ark, the man she was dating and loved a lot, Dawn her friend forever and Sadie her sister all in the same place, things could not get any better for her. "We need to eat..." She said looking at Dawn, "Yes thank you Dawn." She teased as Dawn had reminded her to eat. She walked into the kitchen and put a steak on the grill to warm up for Dawn and looked over at Ark with a smile waiting to hear if he wanted food or not.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Ark

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:25 pm

Ark nodded his head. "I understand Emily. I was just worried about you. I was worried about Dawn too. I thought something happened to both of you." He admitted. Listening to her tail. Blinking a bit. "I have nowhere right now. I'll probably find a cave somewhere. I'm used to sleeping outdoors." He said. Shaking his head. "I had enough money for one night in the inn in the village. Other than that I don't have anywhere else to stay." He said truthfully. Shaking his head. "I have not eaten in a few days. No more than berries and nuts at least." He looked to the woman he loved with every fiber of his being. Smiling at her. Looking at Dawn and nodded his head to the she wolf. He loved Dawn too as she and emily were a package deal. he didn't mind this in the slightest. "I would love to share a meal with you but you have to eat as well. Why don't we make it a dinner date for the three of us?" he says in a suggestive way. He had noticed Emily ate more on their dates than when they were just hanging out. He wondered though if maybe he was just overthinking it and that is why it seemed that way. he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Emily Grace
Emily Grace

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:04 pm

She pulled a plate closer and filled over the steak for Dawn and smiled at Ark, "Okay." She said, she was hungry now that she thought about it and moved to the fridge and got out eggs and cracked them and got out bacon and threw slices on the grill and moved putting the steak on the plate and setting it on the ground for Dawn along with a bowl of cold water and watched the eggs, she was, "Um, I don't think staying in the cave is a good idea...will you stay upstairs in the room above the restaurant with me and Dawn? I...I don't want you sleeping outside." She said flipping the eggs over making them sunny side up and flipped over the bacon and got two glasses of water and gave him one and looked at him with a smile and reached squeezing his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Ark

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Ark smiled at her as she cooked the meal. It smelled delicious and not just to his very hungry stomach. Blinking a bit and studied her. She had a good point but he really didn't wish to impose. He was used to sleeping in caves but her offer did sound rather tempting. "If you are sure it won't be any trouble. I rather like that you are willing to have me there. I will accept." He says with a warm smile. "Thank you Emily. It wouldn't be any trouble to me to sleep outside. I really appreciate the offer though."
Back to top Go down
Emily Grace
Emily Grace

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:55 pm

She looked down at Dawn as she ate her steak and drank her water and smiled to looking over to Ark as she grabbed two plates and she put two eggs and two slices of bacon on the plate and slide it over to Ark and got herself the other two eggs and the other two slices of bacon and walked over to go sit by Ark. "I would like you to stay there, we can be closer together and you will have a nice bed to sleep in. A nice place that is safe to sleep." She told him taking a bite of her bacon and looking at him then to Dawn as she came around and sat next to Emily.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Ark

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Ark took the plate closer and began eating once she did. Smiling a bit. "I would enjoy being closer together with you. With Dawn too. I love both of you dearly." He said with a smile. He rather enjoyed the thought of a nice bed too. "Yes. You make very valid and good points. I'm glad I am going to listen to your advice and stay with you. It will be nice to sleep in a bed again." He admitted. He offered Dawn a piece of a piece of bacon.
Back to top Go down
Emily Grace
Emily Grace

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:27 pm

She smiled at his answer and moved to hug him, "Oh that's great." She said moving to kiss his lips before she went back to eating her dinner and took a sip of he water, "That will make me worry less, I have been looking at a house that is walking distance from the restaurant. It's on the outskirts of the market. It's four bedroom and two bath with a kitchen, living room, covered front porch and large front yard and backyard, only thing I think it needs is a fence. I just love it but I can't afford it right now." She said pushing the flyer over to him as she took another bite of her eggs and bacon, she wasn't saying he should but it for her, she was more sharing it with him. She looked at Dawn who carefully took the bacon from Ark so she didn't bite him and ate it before licking her lips, she was taught not to bed when she was little but if something was offered to her, she;d gladly take it.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Ark

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:58 am

He wrapped his arms around her in a return hug. Kissing her back when her lips covered his. He went back to eating as well. "Then I am glad to do so even more. I don't wish to make you worry." He says with a soft smile. He looked at the flyer and saw the price. "Why don't we work on getting it together? We can make it our dream home. Since it already is yours. Putting a fence in shouldn't be too hard with the right supplies. I'd be willing to do that. Might take a bit but I can get it done." He said with a smile. He gave Dawn another piece of bacon. He wasn't big on bacon but ate a small piece for Emily. He would do anything he could not to hurt her feelings. He began to eat his eggs once Dawn too k the next piece of bacon. He was just staring at the flyer. "Why don't we see if there is a way you can make a down payment for the house. Like work out a payment plan to purchase the home. Sometimes people do that. Then I can work odd jobs for people to earn some cash to help you with."
Back to top Go down
Emily Grace
Emily Grace

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:03 pm

She finished her bacon and smiled looking at Ark as he fed Dawn bacon and giggled. She ate more of her eggs before pushing the plate away and finished her water and looked at him, "R..really?" She asked him and smiled, "Oh wow! Thank you Ark, that sounds like a great idea." She said with smile and hugged him again, she was so excited.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Ark

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:51 am

Ark looked at Emily. Eating more of his eggs and soon had finished them completely. "Man...you make the best eggs I've ever tasted." He says with a content smile on his face. Though, even if she didn't, he would have eaten them anyways. He loved her that much that even if she burnt food he would still eat it so he could see her smile. He nodded his head a moment later. "Yes. Really." He wanted to help her however he could. He grinned and hugged her back. Giving Dawn a light scratching behind the ears. He looked at Emily. "How much will the dream house cost? We can start getting things planned out. That way we know where we are gonna start when we finally have enough for a down payment. I'm almost positive we can work out a payment plan with the person selling the house."
Back to top Go down
Emily Grace
Emily Grace

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:20 pm

She smiled gathering both plates to go wash them and moved over to the sink. She began to wash them but turned her head so she could look at Ark as he talked to her. She thought, "Um, to get the whole house it's one payment of 900 dollars. It's a lot of money but I really want the house so a lot of late nights ahead of me here at the restaurant". She said putting the plates back and walking over to Ark and Dawn, "Ready to call it a night? I can show you the room." She said looking at Dawn who got up standing next to her and looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Ark

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:29 am

Ark looked at her and nodded his head. "I will be here to help you out. We'll earn this money together. We'll get you that dream house of yours. Just hold onto the faith that we will." He said with a smile. He petted Dawn lightly. He scratched her behind the ears since she seemed to like it. He nodded his head again. "Yes. I am ready to call it a night." He got up and walked over to Emily. "I'm ready whenever you are." he said softly. Smiling a bit and just barely masked the yawn. He hadn't slept but a short period of time in the entire time it took him to find Emily.
Back to top Go down
Emily Grace
Emily Grace

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:55 pm

She took his hand and pulled him upstairs and she smiled back at him and looked at Dawn who was already walking up the stairs. She yawned a little and walked up the stairs and pushed open the door and smiled at him. She let go of his hand and took the pink nightly and went into the bathroom and changed She looked in the mirror and she smiled a bit walking out and into bed. She let Ark get into bed and automatically moved to sleep next to him and hoped she would hold her....yeah a little selfish. She looked at the foot of the bed as Dawn jumped up and laid on her feet like always.
Back to top Go down
Ark
Ark

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:00 am

Ark held onto her hand and let her pull him upstairs. He was also tired himself but was fighting back his yawns. He searched around and finally decided to just to sleep in his boxers. He would have to go get his stash of clothing from the cave tomorrow. He took off his shirt and put it on a chair. Taking off his pants but she reentered the room as he was. He chuckled and set the pants on the ground. Getting into the bed and wrapped his arms around her as she moved to sleep next to him. He kissed the top of her head. "Love you so much." He said softly. He hoped they could get the home soon. He would do tons of odd jobs to get it for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day for Emily   Just another day for Emily Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another day for Emily
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Moon's Call :: Roleplaying Area :: Centura :: Market :: Garden on Eatin Resturant-
Jump to: