Blue Moon's Call
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Moon's Call

Site is open to rp! Opened March 9th 2012! Everyone enjoy

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Awards where given early because everyone voted! If you didn't get an award this month we will be given them out next month! We are taking suggestions for more awards so if you have ideas PM Lulu! Congrats everyone!
Special Announcements
An unnormal day for Lulu Enganed-1

Jace and Lulu 3-17-2012

An unnormal day for Lulu Married-1

An unnormal day for Lulu PregnantAnnouncement-1

Rose Bedingfeild (Due Early August 2012)
Current Season
An unnormal day for Lulu Spring13
Temperature:
60-75
Weather:
Sunny with a light breeze
Breeding/Births
All/Yes

CURRENT MOON
Character Awards
Most Dedicated
Lulu

Most Helpful IC

Most Helpful OOC
Lulu

Cutest Couple
Holly and Taylor

Best Hero
Hero

Best Criminal
Xavier

Female Character of the month
Jewel

Male Character of the month
Ark

Best Friends
Lulu and Holly

Most Interesting Female
Emily and Rosalin

Most Interesting Male
Heeko and Hero
Affiliates
free forum

An unnormal day for Lulu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu
Most Dedicated March 2012
Most Likely to help OOC March 2012
Best Friends March 2012
Most Dedicated March 2012Most Likely to help OOC March 2012Best Friends March 2012
Lulu

Money : 490
Job : Chief of Staff at the Hospital/Geri to the pack

An unnormal day for Lulu Empty
PostSubject: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Lulu was back at the hospital, she was in the hospital, she was called in to the hospital because she needed to find a solution for a patient so stop the headaches because the worse they get the more likely he would die and Lulu was the chief of staff so they all agreed to call in Lulu. So she was in the lab dressed in her pink scrubs and and matching pants that had hearts all over the shirt and pants. She had her hair in a poney tail and sneakers on. The lab door was closed and the light above it glowed green and said 'In Use.' She was micing liquids under a microscope watching the reaction they had to see what she needed to give the patient. However, if certain liquids around her mixed an explosion could happen, luckily with her sharp nose she may be able to smell them and stop it or hid in the 'safe room.' Though still depended on the situation.
Back to top Go down
https://bluemoonscall.forumotion.com
Xavier Donov
Best Criminal March 2012
Best Criminal March 2012
Xavier Donov

Money : 170

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:16 pm

Xavier saw her go into the lab. This was going to be their last encounter. Or so he thinks. He cast a vampiric black magic spell. Turning into his smoke form and seeped in through the door. All these wonderful chemicals. He began by slowly tipping chemicals over. They would trail towards each other. He turned up a gas burner nearby her. Tipping more chemicals with each passing second. He smirked. <Goodbye my toy.> He thinks to himself. He would seep into the other room. Not the safe room but the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Best Friends March 2012
Most Dedicated March 2012Most Likely to help OOC March 2012Best Friends March 2012
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:30 am

She took the light green liquid and added two drops into the little dishes and looked at it and smiled as she saw the reaction she wanted. Lulu wasn't aware the liquids being knocked over since they didn't clatter to clank. She let out a faint breath and put the liquids into a test tube when a funny scent hit her nose and she stopped. She was smelling all the now spilled liquid. She rushed over and picked up the beakers and began to wipe them up one at a time, each with a clean rag. She looked behind her and saw the dripping liquid and moved to wipe it up when she saw the other liquids running toward the edge of the table and knew she could not wipe them all up. She looked to the safe room and rushed over there knowing the lab would explode. She heard the alarms going off and got into the room shutting the door just at the lab exploded. The impact of the explosion sent Lulu flying into the back of the room and into the wall so hard she was knocked out. She laid in the room unconscious with a cut on her forehead. The lab was ruined and everything was burned. If she was in the room she would be burned and beyond recognition. Hearing the explosion a few nurses where rushing to the lab...where they all knew Lulu was in. Knowing explosions in the lab never good it was assumed that the chief of the staff was good which caused a few nurses to cry.
Back to top Go down
Jace Lancer

Jace Lancer

Money : 145

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Jace had been coming to bring Lulu some lunch that Taylor had made for her. He had found out she was in the lab. At the explosion he dropped her lunch and rushed into the hospital. Pushing past nurses that had gone that way. "Outta my way! My mate was in there!" He cried out. When they didn't comply he shifted into his wolf form and pushed his way through them. Running around looking for Lulu. He sees a door that was shut. Maybe she was in there. Oh he hoped she was in there. He was panicking and realized that his life wouldn't be the same without lulu in his life. He was going to ask her the question. He opened the door after shifting to human form. Kicking it open since it refused to budge. He saw her and felt a bit of relief. "LULU!" He cried out. Running over and picks her up. Rocking with her in his arms. "Baby...baby...please wake up. Wake up Lulu. I can't live without you." He says as tears trailed down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Best Friends March 2012
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:00 pm

She laid in the room her eyes closed and her body limp as a nurse, one that just loved Lulu tapped Jace on the shoulder and walked over taking Lulu from him and walked away gesturing for him to follow her, she walked into a room and laid her gently on the bed. The nurse noticed the cut that was already healing and took a small bandage and put it over her cut and looked at Jace and walked out of the room leaving Jace with Lulu.

About 10 minutes later Lulu moved her hand a little before opening her eyes, her vision was a little blurry but cleared as she blinked and groaned a bit, her head was hurting and looked over at Jace and smiled.

"Hey."

She said and sat up even though it made her head pound like hell. She looked around and her eyes got bigger.

"Oh my god the lab! I need to go see if anyone else was hurt!"

She said moving to get out of the bed unless she was stopped.
Back to top Go down
Jace Lancer

Jace Lancer

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:23 am

Jace smiled at her. Kissing her cheeks, her lips, her forehead. Holding onto her. Kissing her lips again. "Hey. I was so worried Lulu." He said in a soft voice. He blinked as she sat up. Going over to the bed and sits on it with her. He puts his hands lightly on her shoulders. Gently coaxing her body back to laying down. Shaking his head. "Nobody else was hurt. You need to lay down Lulu. You are still recovering." He says softly. Kissing her again. "Dear lord I was so afraid I lost you. Lulu I love you so much and you mean the world to me. I can imagine my life without you." He reached into his pocket. Pulling out a small jewelry box that was square and a little over an inch long and wide. He opens it. Revealing a silver diamond ring. "Which brings me to the biggest question of my life...Lulu...will you marry me? Will you be my mate both by name and by nature?" He asked. Kissing her lips again. He stayed sitting in her way so she couldn't get up. Hoping with all his being that she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Best Friends March 2012
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:43 am

Lulu kissed Jace back on the lips as he sat on the bed but stopped her when she tried to get up but laid back down when he said nobody else was hurt which was good. Her hand went up to touch the bandage on her head but didn't flinch since there was no pain meaning, her cut had already healed up. She looked back at Jace and smiled hugging him knowing he was worried. Her chocolate brown eyes went down to the box and she gasped seeing the beautiful diamond ring and both hands went up to her mouth as her eyes looked back at Jace and she smiled and nodded looking at him,

"Yes! Yes I will Jace!"

She said extending her hand over to him to let him slip the ring on her finger and smiled before kissing his lips and hugging him. The ring was just gorgeous and she would be honored to be with Jace forever.
Back to top Go down
Jace Lancer

Jace Lancer

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:56 am

Jace smiled as her eyes looked at the ring. Her gasp at the ring let him know he had picked the right one for her. He looked at her and waited. His eyes sparkling in delight as she answered him. "I am so glad you said yes Lulu." He says. Kissing her again before taking the ring from the box and slipped it onto her finger. He was delighted that she had said yes. His eyes sparkled with his excitement and delight. He felt so honored his beautiful now fiance was happy to be his. That she would be his mate by law now as she had been before hand.
Back to top Go down
Min Min

Min Min

Money : 120

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:59 am

Min Min had been following Lulu's scent for a few days now. She had gone to that other place where Lulu had been staying but she hadn't been there. So she followed her scent, though the trail was weak so took her longer, and made her way into this new realm. Running on all fours as she searched for Lulu. She ran into the glass doors at the entrance of a place smelling like the hospital Lulu worked at in the other place. She scratched at the door than stood. Opening the door and pushed it open. Again running on all fours as she hunted down Lulu. She liked the lady and so was following her. She smelled Jace's scent too and that made her happy. She ran into the room, almost making the nurse fall on her butt, and around the bed. Jumping up onto the bed next to Lulu and curled up at her side. Her head resting on Lulu's leg. "Found you again. Yay!" She says with almost child like excitement. Nuzzling her leg and her tail wagged a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Best Friends March 2012
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:08 am

She smiled seeing the ring on her finger and how it caught the light, it was beautiful and she just loved it. She smiled and hugged him again and giggled a bit.

"Did you think I would have a different answer?"

She asked and kissed him again,

"My life wouldn't be the same without you."

She said just as a familiar scent hit her nose and she looked toward the door and she smiled seeing Minmin, she was glad that she had followed her.

"Hey there. I'm glad you found me.....we never meant to move but I had to go find my sister how had found another leader. Sorry, I would have told you we where leaving but it wasn't suppose to happen."

She told her, she left bad that she left Minmin behind.
Back to top Go down
Jace Lancer

Jace Lancer

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:27 am

Jace hugged her back. Listening to her giggling. "No but I couldn't help but worry just a tad. I know we are mates but we never discussed if you ever wanted to actually get married. Plus...it has been so long since I ever asked such a question. I felt I might mess up or something." He kisses her back. "Neither would mine. I would still be that hollow detached man if I never met you." He says softly. "Still would be hating and blaming myself for what happened to my pack and my last mate." He caught a scent he had smelled a few times. Chuckling as the little girl who Lulu was in love with ran into the room and jumped up on the bed. She was so cute. He looked at Lulu. She loved this little girl. He wondered if she wanted to adopt her. Saying to her. "We can adopt her if you want to. I can see and tell how much little Min Min means to you." he says softly.
Back to top Go down
Min Min

Min Min

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:37 am

Min Min nuzzles her more. Tail wagging still. "Me too. I missed you and thought would never find the awesome lady again." She says softly. "Its okay Miss Lulu. I'm not upset. I followed your scent soon as I found you not there. I wanted to be with the awesomest and nicest lady I've ever met." She says with a smile. "I understand too. Family should be important." The tip of her left ear drooped as she remembered her family thought her unimportant. She lightly licked Lulu's hand. "I will stay with Lulu if Lulu doesn't mind it."
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Best Friends March 2012
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:48 am

She moved to sit up a bit more, glad to have Jace and Minmin here and looked at Jace as he spoke and she smiled her eyes sparkling a bit more, this day was getting better and better.

"Really! Can we!"

She asked again and looked at Minmin as she spoke and thought maybe she needed ask Minmin she seemed to be able make decisions on her own and looked over at her with a smile on her face.

"What would you say if Jace and I adopted you?"

She asked and hoped she would like it. She really loved the little girl and wanted to be her mother....or the next closest thing.
Back to top Go down
Jace Lancer

Jace Lancer

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Jace looked at her and nodded his head. "Yes we can. We just have to go see the priestess I heard about to get the official adoption papers." He says with a genuine smile. He had hoped that would please her. He looked at Min Min and awaited her answer. He liked the blind little girl from the few times he had met her. She seemed like a good kid and that meant all she needed was good parents to keep her that way. He didn't like the thought of someone changing the little girl for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Min Min

Min Min

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:46 pm

Min Min looked at her blindly. Feeling the gaze and her mind sight kicked in. She could vaguely see Lulu smiling. It made her smile. Her ears twitched as the question came to her. Her tail suddenly wagging rapidly. She nuzzles Lulu. "I would like that. Miss Lulu is so awesome and mister Jace is nice too. Miss Lulu is the first person to ever care about me. I love Miss Lulu." She says honestly. Licking Lulu's hand for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Best Friends March 2012
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:13 pm

She moved to hug Jace looking at the sparkling ring on her finger and just smiled at him before speaking.

"Thank you Jace, do you know how to get in contact with the Priestess?"

She asked and looked at Min Min and smiled to her and pulled her gently into her lap so they where like a family except she hated being stuck in the hospital bed like this. She sighed her mind going crazy,

'I have gone into the lab millions of times and nothing ever happened, why as it this time the lab exploded and how did the chemicals far from me get knocked over when I had't touched them? Unless.....? No....the damn leech wasn't in the lab with me, I would have heard or smelled him.'

She thought and blinked as nothing made sense, it just didn't make any sense......
Back to top Go down
Jace Lancer

Jace Lancer

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:29 am

Jace hugged her back and smiled at her. Then frowned. Shaking his head. "No but I heard that a man named Zyar knows the priestess. From what I heard he and the priestess are close. So if we find this Zyar guy we can get in contact with the priestess. Do you know anyone by the name of Zyar?" He asked. Not knowing that Zyar was a person in her staff employment at the moment. "I really want to help adopt Min Min. It will be the start of a wonderful family." He says softly. Watching her with Min Min. He nuzzled her neck and was thankful to the heavens that she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Min Min

Min Min

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:36 am

Min Min nuzzled Lulu's leg. She was going to be adopted? By Miss Lulu and her male friend? That made her feel excited and happy. Her tail wagging just a bit faster to show the delight and excitement with their idea. She curled up in a ball in Lulu's lap when Lulu pulled her into it. She felt like they were a family already. Especially her and Miss Lulu. That is why she followed Lulu...she fell in love with her as a mother figure. She grew very attached to them both. Mostly Lulu as Lulu was the first person to show her kindness. To make her feel like being blind wasn't a curse or a horrible thing. She had a content smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unnormal day for Lulu   An unnormal day for Lulu Empty

Back to top Go down

An unnormal day for Lulu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Moon's Call :: Roleplaying Area :: Centura :: Market :: Moonlight Hospital-
Jump to: