Blue Moon's Call
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Moon's Call

Site is open to rp! Opened March 9th 2012! Everyone enjoy

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Awards where given early because everyone voted! If you didn't get an award this month we will be given them out next month! We are taking suggestions for more awards so if you have ideas PM Lulu! Congrats everyone!
Special Announcements
Here in this new land Enganed-1

Jace and Lulu 3-17-2012

Here in this new land Married-1

Here in this new land PregnantAnnouncement-1

Rose Bedingfeild (Due Early August 2012)
Current Season
Here in this new land Spring13
Temperature:
60-75
Weather:
Sunny with a light breeze
Breeding/Births
All/Yes

CURRENT MOON
Character Awards
Most Dedicated
Lulu

Most Helpful IC

Most Helpful OOC
Lulu

Cutest Couple
Holly and Taylor

Best Hero
Hero

Best Criminal
Xavier

Female Character of the month
Jewel

Male Character of the month
Ark

Best Friends
Lulu and Holly

Most Interesting Female
Emily and Rosalin

Most Interesting Male
Heeko and Hero
Affiliates
free forum

Here in this new land

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Priestess_Jewel
Female Character Of The Month March 2012
Priestess_Jewel

Money : 120
Job : Priestess and being a mother

Here in this new land Empty
PostSubject: Here in this new land   Here in this new land EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:30 am

It was about 7:30 a.m. and Jewel was up making breakfast for her little family, she was done with the bacon and she was also with the eggs. She put the top oven 'keep warm' and put the the bacon and also the eggs and heard babbling from the other room. Jewel smiled hearing her one year old daughter and walked over into the room seeing the blue eyes blonde haired little girl with her arms up in the air, "MMaaa" The little girl screamed hopping up and down before Jewel picked her up, "Good morning Ava." She said hugging her and put her down and got out a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt with a green four leaf clover on it and then picked her up taking the hairbrush and brushing her blonde hair but left it down. She smiled and put her back down and the baby girl laughed and hugged her mother's leg and she sighed a but, "You look so pretty and you got your father's eyes." She said looking at her, by 'father' she didn't mean Zyar. Before him there was another man who dated her, got her pregnant then left her alone. Luckily she was working in the sanctuary so her and Zyar where friends and they grew closer and closer over her pregnancy. "Come on, let's go eat breakfast." She said getting up, "NUMMY" She said with a smile and ran with her mom climbing into the chair and stood up and Jewel took out a plate and and filled it with scrambled eggs and set it in front of her and gave her her pink and purple plastic spoon and put Ava in her highchair and let Ava start eating wondering where Zyar was and wouldn't eat until he was here.
Back to top Go down
Zyar

Zyar

Money : 145
Job : Doctor & OBGYN at hospital

PostSubject: Re: Here in this new land   Here in this new land EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:05 am

Zyar had just been out job hunting. He hadn't found anything that interested him nor that he was qualified to do. He wanted to find a job he would enjoy and that would bring in good money for him to support his family. He would check in town a bit more once he got settled in with his family. They had only been here for a little while. He had flowers for Jewel and a pretty baby doll for Ava. He entered the house and headed over to the kitchen. Following his families scents and walked into the dining area. "Hello Jewel. Hello baby girl." He says. Handing Jewel the flowers and giving her a light kiss on the lips. He puts the doll in Ava's high chair with her. Kissing the top of her head. He sits across from Jewel. "Breakfast smells good Jewel. Let's eat. I was out job hunting."
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Jewel
Priestess_Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Here in this new land   Here in this new land EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:47 pm

She got a glass of milk for Ava and smiled as she looked over toward the door and she saw the flowers and doll and took the flowers and kissed him back, "Thank you." She said with a smile and put then in a vase with water as Ava saw the doll, "DOLL! DOLL! DOLLY!" She said taking it and hugging it before she began to eat her eggs. Jewel smiled and got two plates ready, putting eggs and bacon on them both and got a fork and sat down setting a plate and fork over with Zyar and she took a bite of her eggs and nodded to him, "Oh, how's the job hunting going?" She asked before taking another bite of her eggs and looked at Ava, she was advanced for her age, she was very advanced for her age, it amazed Jewel everyday since the man that got her pregnant never seemed to smart.
Back to top Go down
Zyar

Zyar

PostSubject: Re: Here in this new land   Here in this new land EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Zyar smiled and kissed Ava's head. "Yep. All for you baby girl. All for you." He sat down across from Jewel and smiled at her. "This breakfast looks beyond delicious. Then again I always love your cooking." He says with a playful laugh. He takes a bite of his eggs. "Not very well but I saw a hospital in town. So I am going to put in an application and apply for a job there later today." He says with a smile. "I'm hopeful I will get the job." He looked at Ava. Their little girl was so smart. Sure he hadn't helped give her life but he was the father she knew. He loved her like she was his flesh and blood. "I saw a note of yours yesterday...so you are the priestess here?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Jewel
Priestess_Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Here in this new land   Here in this new land EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:05 am

"M....INE! TANKS!" Ava said her blue eyes shinning as she held the doll for dear life and ate her breakfast has her mommy and daddy talked. Jewel looked at Zyar and smiled with a small nod, "I bet the hospital will call back, after all you where a healer." She said leaning over and kissed his cheek before she nodded, "Yes I am. It's going to be a new thing but I think I can do it." She said shrugging and worrying a little but knew she could do it.
Back to top Go down
Zyar

Zyar

PostSubject: Re: Here in this new land   Here in this new land EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:35 am

Zyar chuckled and nodded his head. "You are welcome baby girl." He said with a smile. He looked back to Jewel and continued eating smiling a bit. "Yeah. I am sure you are right." He said with a smile. Kissing her lips lightly. "I know you can do it. You can do it. I just know you can." He said with a smile. He finished eating and looked at Jewel. "So what is your plans for today?" He asked. He remembered the days when he flew with the baby carrier in his claws. When Ava was a bit older he was gonna take her for a flight once more.
Back to top Go down
Priestess_Jewel
Priestess_Jewel

PostSubject: Re: Here in this new land   Here in this new land EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:20 pm

She smiled at Zyar and smiled, "Thanks for your support." She told him and looked at Ava, "DONE!" She told her and dropped her fork that clattered on his plate. Jewel smiled taking one bite of her breakfast before she got up and took the plate from Ava. "Okay baby, drink your juice." She said and washed Ava's plate and set it over on the dish towel to dry and looked at Zyar, "It's warming up outside Zyar so you want to take Ava out to the daycare? She's an only child and I think that she should have other kids around her, so she can learn to make friends and learn to share...maybe for a few hours a day..." She said knowing that this may or may not be a touchy subject. A bunch of couples fought about daycare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here in this new land   Here in this new land Empty

Back to top Go down

Here in this new land
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Moon's Call :: Roleplaying Area :: Centura :: Jewel's Home-
Jump to: