Blue Moon's Call
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Moon's Call

Site is open to rp! Opened March 9th 2012! Everyone enjoy

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Awards where given early because everyone voted! If you didn't get an award this month we will be given them out next month! We are taking suggestions for more awards so if you have ideas PM Lulu! Congrats everyone!
Special Announcements
New Home Enganed-1

Jace and Lulu 3-17-2012

New Home Married-1

New Home PregnantAnnouncement-1

Rose Bedingfeild (Due Early August 2012)
Current Season
New Home Spring13
Temperature:
60-75
Weather:
Sunny with a light breeze
Breeding/Births
All/Yes

CURRENT MOON
Character Awards
Most Dedicated
Lulu

Most Helpful IC

Most Helpful OOC
Lulu

Cutest Couple
Holly and Taylor

Best Hero
Hero

Best Criminal
Xavier

Female Character of the month
Jewel

Male Character of the month
Ark

Best Friends
Lulu and Holly

Most Interesting Female
Emily and Rosalin

Most Interesting Male
Heeko and Hero
Affiliates
free forum

New Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ru_Kountz

Ru_Kountz

Money : 137

New Home Empty
PostSubject: New Home   New Home EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Smiling, she leaps off the bed and bounds along behind Neo towards the kitchen, but not before bumping into a few objects on the way. She grunted with frustration at her screw ups a few times.. It was always the left side of her face that would run into things. Growling lowly when the last thing she bumps into is a chair inside the kitchen. Lifting a paw as she tilted her head to claw at it, showing it who's 'boss'…

"Stupid things always getting in my way.." Trees, bushes, fences, you name it. Directing her attention right back to Neo with a wide swinging tail, chirping loudly for food.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

Money : 159

New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home   New Home EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:07 am

Neo looked at Ru and shook his head as she kept bumping into things. He chuckled a bit as she showed the chair who was boss. It was quite cute and he rather liked seeing her happy. He began cooking some steak on the grill he'd found. The smell soon filling the room. He made two steaks and pulled them out before they were done too much. He puts them on two plates. Then gives Ru hers. Unsure if she would eat at the table with him or eat it on the floor. He just put it on the table for now. "Can you sit in the chair Ru? Or do you want it on the floor?" He asked. Putting some veggies on their plates as well. "You need to at least nibble these veggies." He says in a fatherly way.
Back to top Go down
Ru_Kountz

Ru_Kountz

New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home   New Home EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Ru had sat down near Neo with her nose in the air.. Sniffing around before starting to drool a little at the lovely smell. She just wanted to eat the steak now! Granted, she wasn't use to eating her food cooked even though the people at the market would give her hand outs that were cooked. When he settled the plate down, she got up on her paws and pranced for the table happily. Swiveling her ears when the plate was settled on the table.. Thinking about it before pushing herself up onto the chair and sniffing around the plate.. Her right upper lip lifted just a bit when he mentioned veggies, wrapping her maw around the steak and taking it with her down to the floor.

"Bleh! Vegetables!"
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home   New Home EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:11 am

Neo looked at her and chuckled a bit. She seemed very happy to have the steak. If she wanted it uncooked next time he would give her hers that way. He was just used to cooking the food. He watched her ears swivel a bit. He shook his head at the reaction to the veggies comment. He takes the plate and puts it on the floor next to her. "At least just eat a few nibbles. It will make me happy and give you the essential vitamins you need. You need them to grow up big and strong." He said lovingly. "I won't make you eat them all." He promised. He just wanted her to eat healthily. So a few nibbles of veggies would do her some good. "You'll be able to eat more meat if you eat a bit of veggies." He said. Taking his plate and sits on the floor next to her. He enjoyed being close to Ru. He would sometimes sit at the table but right now he just wanted to be close to her as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ru_Kountz

Ru_Kountz

New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home   New Home EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Her body flopped down as she wrapped one paw around the steak and tearing pieces into her mouth. Her mouth gaping open and close in quick chomps before tearing another.. Her tail even thudded against the floor in pure joy since it has been awhile since she had eaten. Her tongue sticking out at Neo when he asked her to eat a little..

"I got sick eating that stuff…" Her voice all whiney, continuing to eat up the steak until it was all gone.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home   New Home EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:12 am

Neo looked at her and continued eating his own steak. Taking some bites of his vegetables. He looked at her and stuck his tongue back at her. "You still need to eat a few bites." He said. Looking at her and shaked his head. "Whining won't change the fact you need to take a few nibbles for the vitamins and minerals you need to keep growing up strong." He said with a smile. "Now eat a few nibbles and that is all you have to eat. Eat a few nibbles and you get more steak." He said with a parenting look at her. "Otherwise you have to wait until dinner for more steak." He said with a warm smile in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Ru_Kountz

Ru_Kountz

New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home   New Home EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:08 am

All her steak was gone by now. Licking her maw left to right then right to left. But her ears had taken a position of laying down against her head as she stared at the vegetables before lifting her gaze to Neo with another scrunched up nose.

"Then I'll be waiting till dinner.." A snort exited her as she sat up to sit on her hind legs. Her tail beating the floor as she let out a short grunting roar.

"Because, I. Am. A. Carnivore!" Slamming her paw against the ground.. granted it didn't really make much of a sound. Letting her head turn away with another swivel of her ears that stood straight up and lowering again.

"I'd rather eat fruit.. it doesn't upset my stomach as much as a vegetables do.."
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home   New Home EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Neo looked at Ru and shook his head. "You are a stubborn kitty." He teased. Looking at her and sighed a bit. Trying to think of a way to bribe this young feline into eating a tiny bit of veggies. It wasn't going too well at all. "I know you are Ru. Even still you need the vitamins and minerals in vegetables to grow up big and strong." He looked at her and sang some grapes into existance. Plopping the seedless grapes onto the plate after pulling them off the vine. "Then eat these grapes. Its one or the other Ru. Fruits have vitamins that you need too. Especially oranges." He got up and got a saucer of milk. Putting it on the floor for her. "Drink the milk. It has calcium to make your bones grow stronger and stronger." He said. Stroking her ears lightly. "Come on Ru. Eat up. Fruits or veggies. One or the other."
Back to top Go down
Ru_Kountz

Ru_Kountz

New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home   New Home EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:23 pm

"Only cuz I don't like vegetables. My stomach don't like vegetables. Your floor won't like me not liking vegetables. I'm saving you the trouble of cleaning vomit.." She snorted a bit with a flick of her ears. Peeking behind herself when he placed grapes on the plates. Pushing herself up to turn and scoop up the grapes into her maw.. Sitting down neatly as she chewed slowly with swiveling ears. Her tail twitching back and forth in a thud-thud manner before she brightened up at the milk. What feline didn't enjoy milk?! Stretching her body out and wrapping her fore arms around the bowl to drag it closer. Lapping the milk up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home   New Home Empty

Back to top Go down

New Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Moon's Call :: Roleplaying Area :: Zorune :: Country Field :: Nature's cottage-
Jump to: