Blue Moon's Call
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Moon's Call

Site is open to rp! Opened March 9th 2012! Everyone enjoy

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Awards where given early because everyone voted! If you didn't get an award this month we will be given them out next month! We are taking suggestions for more awards so if you have ideas PM Lulu! Congrats everyone!
Special Announcements
Training Time Enganed-1

Jace and Lulu 3-17-2012

Training Time Married-1

Training Time PregnantAnnouncement-1

Rose Bedingfeild (Due Early August 2012)
Current Season
Training Time Spring13
Temperature:
60-75
Weather:
Sunny with a light breeze
Breeding/Births
All/Yes

CURRENT MOON
Character Awards
Most Dedicated
Lulu

Most Helpful IC

Most Helpful OOC
Lulu

Cutest Couple
Holly and Taylor

Best Hero
Hero

Best Criminal
Xavier

Female Character of the month
Jewel

Male Character of the month
Ark

Best Friends
Lulu and Holly

Most Interesting Female
Emily and Rosalin

Most Interesting Male
Heeko and Hero
Affiliates
free forum

Training Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trevor Windrunner

Trevor Windrunner

Money : 135

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Training Time   Training Time EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Trevor had left Lin a note telling her he had gone to train and hunt in Electric Meadows. He had grabbed his pouch and headed with his bow over his shoulder to the meadows. He stood in the meadow. He was not too far from where a few trees were. He moved as if dodging blows. Jumping side to side with all four hooves. He kicked out with his front legs. Lowering to the ground and swung his fists. Then he took his bow and loaded some arrows. He closed one eye and aimed. Having put a berry bulls eyes chart on the tree trunk. He fires the first area. Bullseye! He loaded two arrows this time and fired them simultanously.
Back to top Go down
Heeko
Most Intersting Male March 2012
Heeko

Money : 200

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:14 pm

It didn't take long for the dragon to actually find Trevor's spot of training. Even having wings were better, since he didn't have to walk the whole way there. But he did land at a distance so not to disturb the centaur and moved in closer with silent steps. His plan was to watch him for a small while before showing himself, or if he got caught before anything.. He guessed he'd start getting to know the guy. Leaning against a near tree and laying in wait as he tilted his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Windrunner

Trevor Windrunner

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:28 am

Trevor sensed another's presence soon as it was close enough. He soft sound of one breathing whose breathing was not his own. He was trained at a young age to always be alert for the signs of potential danger. He wouldn't move to make any indication of such just yet. He checked to see where his arrows landed. Bullseye! Outer edge. Couldn't have made better shots if he tried. He smiled a sly grin. "You know it is rather rude not to introduce oneself if your going to stand there and watch them train." He says with a chuckle. He moved forward and retrieved his arrows. Waste not. Want not. He put them back in his quiver. Pulling out his sword and begins to train with it. His blade slicing a leaf that was falling clean in half. Another sideways slice cut both halves in half. He continued to move in a graceful swordplay dance. "Who are you and why are you watching me train? If you are a threat I must warn you that I will not hesitate to protect myself from harm. I have someone I care about to think of."
Back to top Go down
Heeko
Heeko

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Not bad.. He'd give him that much. He stayed where he leaned; shoulders against the the bark and his head leaning against it as well. Arms folding with a flare of his nose.

"I am Heeko Darkblade… Mr. Windrunner.." He called out in his deep voice. Swinging his tail against the tails behind him. Sitting up soon enough to creep up closer to the mans training ground. Taking a glance left, a glance right.. before settling his attention onto the man before him again.

"I'm no threat until you prove your a threat to me and my friends.. Till then, I'm just here to get to know you seeing that you are dating Ms.Rosalin." He seated himself in the clearing; legs folded and arms resting in his lap. Shoulders back and straight with a dead pan look to his face.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Windrunner

Trevor Windrunner

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Trevor saw him moving closer and turned. The sword still twirling through the air. He stopped a distance away from him. He just looked at him. Flipping the sword to his other hand and twists his wrist some. Moving the blade. Safe enough distance away Heeko wouldn't get hurt. He just looked at him. "I am not a threat to anyone unless it is to protect myself or ones that I care about. Good to see we are on the same page." He says with a smile. He arched an eyebrow and smiled. "So your THAT Heeko. Lin told me a bit about you." He says with a chuckle. "I know she said you better not hurt Miss Zoruna or you'd be in trouble." He said with amusement.

"Anyways...two can play that game. You ask a question than I will. I want to make a new friend but can't tell everything without learning about my girlfriends friends in return. Like she told me Zoruna is the best cook she has ever met." He said with a smile. He put the sword back in its sheath and back into his pack. He looked at his surroundings. Then back to Heeko. "So in all honesty what do you wish to know? I have the strangest feeling your planning to grill me for answers." He says with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
Heeko
Heeko

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:03 pm

"I'm never going to hear the end of that, am I?" He groaned a little and pushing his hand across the feathers on his head. Soon lowering that hand to the side of his face and cheek.. Listening to the man, he huffed and settled his arm back into a lap.. Smirking a little.

"Fine with me." He chuckled out, closing his eyes with an up tilt of his head. "Lets start simple.. Whats so special about Lin?" Flaring his nostrils open and giving Trevor a weak glare.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Windrunner

Trevor Windrunner

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Trevor chuckled a bit. "From me you are. From Lin....highly doubtful. Though not extremely unlikely. I'd say more like it has a high chance of not going away anytime soon." He was finding Heeko to be a bit amusing. It became even more amusing with the flaring of the nostrils and the weak glare. His eyes shimmered with amusement. Dragon man was trying to seem all big and bad eh? VERY amusing. "Lin is a wonderful woman. She is sweet and charming and kind. Caring yet can be strong and fierce when she needs to be. She is protective and understanding while smart and intiuitive enough to know when to seek help herself." He said. "Plus she is beautiful and I love her for everything that makes her her." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Heeko
Heeko

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 pm

"Oye.. I wonder how long.." Till he actually proposed to the beautiful lady? Lowering his gaze a bit with a small smile at the idea.. But his attention with back to what he was doing. It looked like trying to seem intimidating wasn't going to work with this centaur. Settling down, relaxing his shoulders as he leans back into the tree behind him. A light smirk at his answer.. And quite the perfect answer at that. Brownie points for the horse man.

"Alright.. whats your plan for the future..?" He questioned, tucking his tail around himself with a grin towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Windrunner

Trevor Windrunner

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:21 am

Trevor just watched the draconian. He saw him staring off into space and then come back to the task at hand. It was a bit amusing but he liked the fact the man was mostly being himself. Or so it seemed. He looked at him quizically. Why the strange question? He thought about it for a moment. He knew one day he was going to ask Lin to marry him. Just not anytime soon. They had only been dating for a little while. "Eventually I will ask Lin the biggest question a man can ask. That won't be for some time as we have only been dating a little while." He said with a smile. "One day maybe have a family with Lin if she wants one."
Back to top Go down
Heeko
Heeko

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:47 pm

"Hmp..pfh.." Rubbing his neck slowly with closed eyes.. Lifting his head as well as his gaze to the man before him.. Chuckling a bit as he relaxed a bit more by letting his legs stretch out carefully..

"I had more questions.. but those two were the most important.. And you've answered them without any problems.." And correctly.. The dragon man was all smiles now, scratching his shoulders lightly. He had expected questions on himself while he was questioning him.. he guessed it'll be afterwards..

"All I have to say is, please take care of her. She may be big and tough, but she is quite the delicate flower.."
Back to top Go down
Trevor Windrunner

Trevor Windrunner

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:07 am

He just watched Heeko for a moment. Sitting down on his stomach and just looks around the meadow. He let the wind run through his hair and enjoyed the feel of it. He nodded his head. "I see." He said. Looking back at Heeko. "Than it is my turn." He said with a smile. He had a question he had for Rosalin's sake. "What are your intentions with Miss Zoruna?" He asked. Hey turn about was fair play. "How long have you known Lin?" He added. "I will. I promise I will take care of her. I love that she is both big and touch and yet a beautiful blue bell flower at the same time." He said simply. He meant every word of it.
Back to top Go down
Heeko
Heeko

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:02 pm

A light smirk appeared when Trevor sat down as well.. or in taur terms laid down.. Letting out a snort when he realized it was now his turn to start answering questions. With a lift of his head, a content smile appeared along his scaly cheeks.

"My intentions..? To make sure to keep that beautiful smile on her face.. to protect her from harm.. Lend a hand to when she needs help.. She's the first person I have ever felt stuck a connection with.." A very slow sigh escaped him, wrapping his tail about himself a bit before turning his attention back to the man with a chuckle.

"We're closing on a hundred years, me and Lin.." He spoke out rather proudly. And who wouldn't? They were good friends. Beyond friends.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Windrunner

Trevor Windrunner

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:51 am

Trevor merely nodded his head when Heeko quoted his my intentions words. He smiled as he heard the answer. "Good. Knowing Lin you hurt Miss Zoruna she would unleash a world of pain on you." He said with a light chuckle. "So long as you keep Miss Zoruna happy and safe I think you'll stay pretty much in Lin's good books." He said. "She seems very fond of Zoruna." He added. He shook his head. "I know how that is. I feel the same sort of connection with Lin." He said with a smile. He nodded his head as Heeko answered his next question. "Like family I am guessing." He said thoughtfully. He crossed his arms over his chest. "I may have only known Lin for a short period of time but...I care for her greatly. She is a very wonderful woman."
Back to top Go down
Heeko
Heeko

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:36 pm

"She always puts me in a world of pain when ever I do wrong… is probably why my scales are so thick now." A joke at the end with a chuckle, closing his eyes a bit to brush his plumage again.

"She is. I'm very happy to see she has found a great friend. I was actually worried about her when we parted." There was a pause in his line of thought before striking a smirk.. "An' I'm very happy that she has found someone like you as well.." He added, chuckling before giving his shoulders a small shrug.

"Feels a little beyond family love.. but its love none the less." He chuckled more with a rather bright smile. Lifting his gaze to the taur.

"So what are your favorite things to do, my friend.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Time   Training Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Moon's Call :: Roleplaying Area :: Zorune :: Electric meadows-
Jump to: