Blue Moon's Call
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Moon's Call

Site is open to rp! Opened March 9th 2012! Everyone enjoy

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Awards where given early because everyone voted! If you didn't get an award this month we will be given them out next month! We are taking suggestions for more awards so if you have ideas PM Lulu! Congrats everyone!
Special Announcements
Gift For Holly Enganed-1

Jace and Lulu 3-17-2012

Gift For Holly Married-1

Gift For Holly PregnantAnnouncement-1

Rose Bedingfeild (Due Early August 2012)
Current Season
Gift For Holly Spring13
Temperature:
60-75
Weather:
Sunny with a light breeze
Breeding/Births
All/Yes

CURRENT MOON
Character Awards
Most Dedicated
Lulu

Most Helpful IC

Most Helpful OOC
Lulu

Cutest Couple
Holly and Taylor

Best Hero
Hero

Best Criminal
Xavier

Female Character of the month
Jewel

Male Character of the month
Ark

Best Friends
Lulu and Holly

Most Interesting Female
Emily and Rosalin

Most Interesting Male
Heeko and Hero
Affiliates
free forum

Gift For Holly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor Lunaris

Taylor Lunaris

Money : 200
Job : Cooking, Singing, Playing guitar

Gift For Holly Empty
PostSubject: Gift For Holly   Gift For Holly EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:56 pm

Taylor had found a beautiful journal. Something he was almost entirely certain Holly would love. Like at the very least. He had wrapped it in pretty paper that had a bunch of wolves on it. He was waiting for her in the garden. He had left her a note on her pillow asking her to meet him there. He just wanted to make her feel better. He hoped giving her a journal to write in would do just that.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Best Friends March 2012
Best Friends March 2012
Holly

Money : 710
Job : Daycare Owner and Eranthe for the pack

Gift For Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gift For Holly   Gift For Holly EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:01 am

Holly was dressed in shorts and a tank-top with her anklet around her ankle, she found the note and wondered what was up. She smiled as she slowly went down the steps and made her way into the garden quietly, the only sound was the jingling of the two charms on her anklet. She caught his scent and she looked around following it before she saw him and smiled. She walked closer and hugged him before sitting down, "What's going on Taylor, I got your note." She told him as she shifted a bit sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lunaris

Taylor Lunaris

Gift For Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gift For Holly   Gift For Holly EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Taylor was waiting when he caught Holly's scent. A smile instantly plastered itself across his expression. He hugged her back when she came and hugged him. He sits down with her. He reached behind the rose bush and pulled out the wrapped package. "Nothing. I got you something." He says with a smile. Handing her the wrapped present. The journal was inside a box which was then tied by a ribbon. Followed by it being wrapped to hold its secret within it. He hoped she liked it. Waiting anxiously for her to open it.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Best Friends March 2012
Best Friends March 2012
Holly

Money : 710
Job : Daycare Owner and Eranthe for the pack

Gift For Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gift For Holly   Gift For Holly EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:26 am

She blinked surprised by the wrapped gift and pulled on side of the ribbon so it came undone and tore off the paper to see what was inside it and gasped as hand coming to her mouth. She picked it up as the other hand traced the wolf that as on the cover, it was leather. She opened it and she smiled, the pages where think. She smiled and looked over at Taylor, "Oh that you Taylor! I love it, it is just perfect!" She told him throwing her hands around his neck and kissed his lips before she looked back at her new journal.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lunaris

Taylor Lunaris

Gift For Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gift For Holly   Gift For Holly EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:13 am

He waited anxiously and hoped she liked it. Watching her gasp and took that as a good sign. He watched her tracing the wolf on the cover. Smiling at her as she smiled. "Your welcome Holly! I'm glad you love it." He wrapped his arms around her waist. Kissing her back. Letting her go back to looking at it. "I figured you would like it to keep your thoughts, hopes, and dreams in it. I know you like writing and even though I can't read it I knew you would love something to keep your writing in." He said. Rubbing the back of his head. "I love making you smile."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gift For Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gift For Holly   Gift For Holly Empty

Back to top Go down

Gift For Holly
Page 1 of 1