Blue Moon's Call
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Moon's Call

Site is open to rp! Opened March 9th 2012! Everyone enjoy

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Awards where given early because everyone voted! If you didn't get an award this month we will be given them out next month! We are taking suggestions for more awards so if you have ideas PM Lulu! Congrats everyone!
Special Announcements
Adjustment To New Surroundings Enganed-1

Jace and Lulu 3-17-2012

Adjustment To New Surroundings Married-1

Adjustment To New Surroundings PregnantAnnouncement-1

Rose Bedingfeild (Due Early August 2012)
Current Season
Adjustment To New Surroundings Spring13
Temperature:
60-75
Weather:
Sunny with a light breeze
Breeding/Births
All/Yes

CURRENT MOON
Character Awards
Most Dedicated
Lulu

Most Helpful IC

Most Helpful OOC
Lulu

Cutest Couple
Holly and Taylor

Best Hero
Hero

Best Criminal
Xavier

Female Character of the month
Jewel

Male Character of the month
Ark

Best Friends
Lulu and Holly

Most Interesting Female
Emily and Rosalin

Most Interesting Male
Heeko and Hero
Affiliates
free forum

Adjustment To New Surroundings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hero Danius
Best Hero
Most Intersting Male March 2012
Best Hero Most Intersting Male March 2012
Hero Danius

Money : 385

Adjustment To New Surroundings Empty
PostSubject: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:15 am

Hero flew them all the way back to Centura. All the way back to his home. He slowly hovered for a moment above the manor. "There is my home Cassie. There is our home." He says with a warm smile. He flies a bit lower and slowly descends to the ground. He then walked to the door. Shifting her only enough to open the door. He walked inside. Shutting the door with his foot. Going to the west wing and opened a door directly across from his own. Indicating his room with his head. "That is my room. This one is yours. You own it. This house is your home now." He walked into the room. Laying her on the bed. "I will have Zoruna bring you some clothes shortly. I'll send for Lulu. She will check you over more thoroughly and may have medications she can give you for pain." He sits in a chair across from the bed.
Back to top Go down
Cassie McCall

Cassie McCall

Money : 175
Job : Looking

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Cassie stayed still in Hero's arms as he took her away from the home she was at, after he killed her master. She looked down at the house but didn't say anything. As he took her inside she looked around, it was a beautiful house. Once they got to the room and he laid her down on the bed she winced and sat up, the cuts on her back were still hurting her the the feathers where helping. "Thank you Hero....for everything." She said as she pushed her blonde hair out of her face, she was dirty,tired and hungry and she wanted new clothing, hopefully there was a new clothing store she could buy new clothing.
Back to top Go down
Hero Danius
Best Hero
Hero Danius

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Hero looked at her. "You should lay on your side Cassie." He said with a smile. He looked at her. SHaking his head. "Your welcome. Anytime. Think nothing of it." He said. He stood up. "Wait just a moment I have a few dresses that I just got to sell at my new clothing store. However, you can have them as I have a feeling you need them more." He smiled and stood up. He went to his room and came back with three dresses just in her size. He walked over to her and lay them across the bed for her inspection. "You can have all these dresses. Please let me help you clean up so that the wounds can heal more and the feather's stay in place. I'm sure you feel grimey. I will wear a blindfold if it will make you more at ease. Your body seems undernourished and you seem in too much pain to be able to move around a lot. I won't touch you lower than your waistline. I'm sure you can do that. Just let me help you clean the part where it will hurt you to move."

Adjustment To New Surroundings Select-a-really-perfect-evening-dress_av-er_3
Back to top Go down
Cassie McCall

Cassie McCall

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:26 pm

She watched him leave as she slowly stood up and as soon as her feet hit the floor he was back and putting three dresses on the bed and she picked up the red and white one as her eyes looked at the other two and she looked up a thim, "Thank you Hero." She said in a slightly stronger voice and looked down as he talked about tending to her wounds and bit her lower lip and nodded, "He didn't really feed me...he did two times but he would take my blood....he would d...drink it." She said before continuing, "And I wasn't allowed to shower....not even after he ra....." She stopped and covered her face and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Hero Danius
Best Hero
Hero Danius

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Hero looked at her and smiled at her. "Your welcome Cassie. A beautiful woman deserves cute to beautiful clothing. I own a clothing store which I find clothing for all the time. Plus I co-own a jewelery store with a friend of mine named Taylor." He looked at her. "We'll get you cleaned up. Then we'll get you some of Zoruna's finest cooking." He promised her. He helped her to the bathroom. Running the water until it was warm and at the right temperature. He hugged her by the shoulders. "It'll be okay Cassie. I understand he raped you. I will never do anything to you that you don't want. Nor will I let any man do anything to you that you don't want. Lets get you cleaned up and ready for dinner." He said soothingly. "Would you like me to turn around while you undress and get in the bathtub?"
Back to top Go down
Cassie McCall

Cassie McCall

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:51 am

The memories flashed through her mind remembering every moment and sighed a bit. Her future dream was over, nobody would want her now. Not after what he did to her. Shelter Hero hugged her and nodded to him waiting for Hero the turn around and she slowly took off her shirt exposing many more cuts and bruises not to meantion her under weight body then took off her bra, pants and panties. Her legs had a few bruises but it was mostly her waist up. Slowly she climbed into the tub her cut up back facing him as a few cuts stung when they hit the water. She took in a breath. "Okay. You can turn around now." She said. She was glad he was here because she could not reach all the cuts on her back.
Back to top Go down
Hero Danius
Best Hero
Hero Danius

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:01 am

Hero turned around and closed his eyes just for good measure. He folded his wings behind him and when she said he could turn around he did. He walked over to her. Slowly pealing the bandagings off and then the feathers. "After we wash these Cassie I'll put new feathers on all your cuts and bruises. I will stop if it makes you uncomfortable when we get lower than the waistline. I won't do anything that makes you uncomfortable." He walks and pulls out bandage wraps and a special creme for soothing stinging cuts. Then he grabs a soft rag and another one for her to use below the belt line.

He walked over to her. Putting the rags in the water just to the side of her. Sudsing them up and hands one to her. "I'm going to carefully wash these cuts on your back and sides. Even on your upper front. If at any point you are uncomfortable with me touching the front let me know and I'll stop." He says soothingly. He lightly began to wash the cuts on her lower back. Being gentle and rinsing the rag every so often of blood and other things.

He treated her with more respect and caring than she had probably had in a while. In his own way her sweet nature made him fond of her. He was always fond of friends but something about her called to him on a different level than friends. Something he wasn't going to look into further until after she was doing better. This was about her not him. It would be about her not him for a while and he could live with that.
Back to top Go down
Cassie McCall

Cassie McCall

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:32 am

She felt him off the bandages and the feather and winced a bit until as he did, they where just so darn sensitive. She tried to stay still as he told her should would add clean feather and clean bandages and she nodded,"Okay."She told him taking the rag he gave her and washed her arms and stomach as Hero helped her clean her back, now the cuts where feeling better. She was still working on trusting Hero, not that he had hurt her but the last man she trusted took her as his slave. She looked down and cleaned her legs and let him clean her other cuts. Part of her was wondering why he was being so nice and part of her was worried it was a sceme and she was going to right back where she was....she didn't want to be a slave again.
Back to top Go down
Hero Danius
Best Hero
Hero Danius

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Hero gently washed the cuts out. He washed the ones on her legs as well. Being careful to not be anything more than washing. He didn't want her to not trust him. He continued washing then began to gently rinse her off. Taking the shower hose and turned it to a light cleansing drip pattern and began to rinse the soap out of the wounds. Carefully and slowly. Wetting her hair and begins to wash it after putting the hose back up. He gently scrubs her scalp. He was not going to betray her trust. He would never enslave her but would understand her hesitation. He would be the same way if something like what happened to her happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Cassie McCall

Cassie McCall

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:07 am

She was already feeling better with the shower, she washed her chest as Hero washed her hair and was thankful he was helping her because honestly she was feeling weak. After he washed the soap out and she washed the soap off her chest. "Can you turn around again please?" She asked and got up covering her front with a the towel and was ready for him to put the feathers and bandages on her back, she took another towel and dried her hair. After her back was taken care of she would be ready for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Hero Danius
Best Hero
Hero Danius

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:19 am

Hero rinsed the shampoo out of her hair. When she asked him to, he stood up and turned around. Waiting until she said he could turn back around. Doing so he pulled new feathers and applied them to the wounds. Wrapping new bandages around the feathers and her. Careful not to let his gaze roam, though she was beautiful, he respected her too much for that. He made sure to cover all the cuts with feathers and bandages. He then brought her a dress at random. Handing it to her and stepped out of the bathroom. Once she was ready he led her to the kitchen where he knew Zoruna was. "Zoruna...I brought Cassie home. I finally found her." He says softly.
Back to top Go down
Zoruna

Zoruna

Money : 200
Job : Cook At Emily's Resturaunt

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:25 am

Zoruna was in the kitchen making breakfast. She liked to cook breakfast for all of them. She had chocolate chip pancakes cooking in one frying pan. In another she had eggs she was scrambling. In another she was frying bacon. In a pot she was making grits. She heard Hero moving this way and smiled. Hoping he had found Cassie yet had began to slightly give up hope that he would. She hums as she cooks. Thinking about her boyfriend Heeko and just smiled brightly. She turned and saw Cassie. Her eyes lit up as did the rest of her face. "CASSIE! You are found! I'm so glad! I was worried about you!" She ran over and gently hugged her. Pulling her to a seat and sat her. Resuming cooking the food. Putting pancakes on a plate. The eggs go onto a seperate platter with the bacon. "Breakfast is ready.......now." She said. Turning the eyes off and stirred the grits one last time. Fixing Cassie a BIG plate of food. She puts it in front of her with silverware. "I'm so glad Hero found you. He told me he would. He said he would bring you back." She said with excitement in her voice and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cassie McCall

Cassie McCall

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:42 am

Cassie remained still as Hero applied the feathers and the bandages and took the striped dress from him and slipped it on and followed him down to the kitchen. She was already feeling better just from bathing. She smiles when she saw her friend. She hugged her back then had a seat. She smiled nodding to her happy to see her friend again. When the food was set infront of her. She hesitated before taking the fork and began to eat. She stopped and looked at Zoruna, "This is really good." She told her and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Hero Danius
Best Hero
Hero Danius

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:53 am

Hero smiled as she seemed happy and smiled when she saw Zoruna. He merely took a seat after pulling out a chair for Cassie. He began eating. Looking at the food and smiled. It was a delicious meal. Both by appearance and by scent. He could not wait to try it. Yet he waited for Cassie to eat it first. He was a gentleman by nature and always waited for the women to start eating. Once Zoruna was also eating he began to eat as well. "Yes Zoruna. Your meal is just as grand as any other meal of yours I've tasted."
Back to top Go down
Zoruna

Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:18 am

Zoruna smiled and sat down at the table. Eatng her food and smiled. "Thanks Cassie. I am so glad you enjoy it. You can have it all three meals of the day. Along with snacks. I love to cook and people say I'm an awesome chef. I believe it and cooking is my passion. Do you have anything that is your passion?" She asked softly. She looked at Hero. "Thank you Hero. I am really glad you enjoy my cooking." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassie McCall

Cassie McCall

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:43 pm

She continued eating her food as she felt her energy coming back, she heard Zoruna answering her and smiled before thinking and shook her head. "I don't know my passion, I guess I don't have one." She said with a slight sigh and finished her food and looked at Zoruna, "You are a great chief though." She said and looked at Hero, "Thank you for letting me stay here." She said and a hand came up in front of her mouth as she yawned and got up taking her plate over to the sink to wash it.
Back to top Go down
Hero Danius
Best Hero
Hero Danius

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:00 am

Hero looked at her. "You have a passion you just haven't found it yet. All you have to do to find your passion is to try new and different things. I'm certain if you do that you will soon find what is your passion to do in life." He says warmly. Looking at his food and finishes eating it. Standing up and walks over to the sink once she was done. "You are more than welcome. If you need anything just let me know." He said. Seeing her yawning and looked at her. "Are you sleepy? If so I can guide you back to your room." He offered warmly.
Back to top Go down
Zoruna

Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:04 am

Zoruna smiled and looked at her. "Hero is right. The best way to find your passion is to try new and different things. When you are all rested up we can try different things together. That way you can find what is your passion to do in life." She said with a gentle smile. "Thanks Cassie! I'm glad you think so." She says softly. Wondering if Cassie was sleepy. If so she hoped she would get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adjustment To New Surroundings   Adjustment To New Surroundings Empty

Back to top Go down

Adjustment To New Surroundings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Moon's Call :: Roleplaying Area :: Centura :: Heaven's Wings-
Jump to: