Blue Moon's Call

Site is open to rp! Opened March 9th 2012! Everyone enjoy

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The Awards where given early because everyone voted! If you didn't get an award this month we will be given them out next month! We are taking suggestions for more awards so if you have ideas PM Lulu! Congrats everyone!
Special Announcements
Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones Enganed-1

Jace and Lulu 3-17-2012

Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones Married-1

Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones PregnantAnnouncement-1

Rose Bedingfeild (Due Early August 2012)
Current Season
Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones Spring13
Temperature:
60-75
Weather:
Sunny with a light breeze
Breeding/Births
All/Yes

CURRENT MOON
Character Awards
Most Dedicated
Lulu

Most Helpful IC

Most Helpful OOC
Lulu

Cutest Couple
Holly and Taylor

Best Hero
Hero

Best Criminal
Xavier

Female Character of the month
Jewel

Male Character of the month
Ark

Best Friends
Lulu and Holly

Most Interesting Female
Emily and Rosalin

Most Interesting Male
Heeko and Hero
Affiliates
free forum

Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ark
Male Character Of The Month March 2012
Ark

Money : 165

Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones Empty
PostSubject: Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones   Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:25 pm

Ark carried the two females into the hospital. Setting them down on an empty stretcher. Placing them on one together. Explaining what he knew and informing them the two should be kept together. He held Emily's uninjured arm's hand. He looked at her. "I'm sorry Emily. I should have gone faster than you and Dawn wouldn't have been so hurt. I'm gonna get you help." He said lovingly. He followed the nurse into the room. Sitting in a chair while they awaited the doctor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emily Grace
Most Intersting Female March 2012
Emily Grace

Money : 220

PostSubject: Re: Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones   Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:21 pm

She groaned a little as he put them on a stretcher and she looked around touching Dawn's paw, she never liked hospitals. She looked around for Ark who was talking the nurse and sighed before she felt a hand holding hers and looked up and smiled a little, "It's f...fine. Just a few cuts nothing more." She said with a nod and winced a bit and held his hand until the got the the room then left go just laying there as Dawn moved laying on Emily's feet watching the door growling low at every person that passed, she was on high alert since her girl was in pain.

Lulu
Most Dedicated March 2012
Most Likely to help OOC March 2012
Best Friends March 2012
Most Dedicated March 2012Most Likely to help OOC March 2012Best Friends March 2012
Lulu

Money : 490
Job : Chief of Staff at the Hospital/Geri to the pack

PostSubject: Re: Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones   Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Lulu was told to take it easy by many many nurses so she was at her desk sorting out papers and was so happy she could see the bottom of her desk! First time in months!! But soon three nurses came over eyes wide informing her there was a growling dog laying on a bed with a girl and they couldn't get near her. She got up taking the clipboard being handed from her and walked over to the room. She stepped into the room and smiled looking at Dawn and Emily.

"Calm down Dawn, we're trying to help her."

She said stepping over to Emily when a scent had her look at the male,

"Who're you?"

She asked blinking a little and looking back at Emily looking at the arm and walked over getting bandaged and cleaned and wrapped up her arm and then put it in temporary cast.

"I want you to keep the arm still for at least two days then you can go back to work and then after two weeks we will take the last off and see if your bone has healed. Now who did this to you?"

She asked looking over at the male to see if he could tell her as well as she wrote down the name of the patient and age and injury and looked over at Dawn who was bleeding behind her ear and touched her ear as her eyes stayed brown and the cut nearly healed up, she was a healer but she rarely used it because she didn't want to be accused as a witch, but her pack all knew she was a healer.

View user profile http://bluemoonscall.forumotion.com
Ark
Ark

PostSubject: Re: Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones   Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Ark held onto hers and smiled at her. "You have a broken arm Emily. Dawn has been hurt as well. He looked at Dawn and lightly patted the top of her head. "I know Dawn...you are just as tense as I am." He watched a doctor come in and looked at her cautiously. Though it seemed Dawn and Emily knew her. Or at least Dawn did because she had ceased growling at people for the moment. "I'm Ark. I'm Emily's boyfriend. Friend of Dawn." He said with a formal half bow without standing or sitting. He frowned a bit. "I don't know. It was some sadistic sounding man wearing a cloak of shadows and black. He wrote a message on the ground in blood. I was more worried about getting Emily and Dawn help." He noticed her healing. "A healer...I have not seen one of those wonderful type of people since leaving Hong Kong a few years ago." He said in a hushed voice. "I'm sorry but who are you that Dawn is comfortable with letting you close?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emily Grace
Emily Grace

Money : 220

PostSubject: Re: Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones   Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:53 am

She looked at Ark as he told her about her broken arm and shrugged, "Well, it can heal." She said with a small smile and looked over at the familiar voice and saw Lulu. "Hello Lulu." She said as she came up and checked her out and let her do her work staying still and pointed to Dawn. "Okay Lulu will you check out Dawn too?" She asked as she heard her question, "Um, this guy came in and just started hurting Dawn and me..he called himself Z and he said he was hurting us because he wanted to show nobody was safe and something about us being close to Sadie..." She said as she healed Dawn and smiled reaching over and patting Dawn's head.

Sadie Moore

Sadie Moore

Money : 167
Job : Lupa of her pack

PostSubject: Re: Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones   Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:09 am

Sadie had been in the market only after Emily was attacked and when she was buying muffins for the pack she hard about it leaving a forty on the counter for the cashier she ran out of the store and past the restaurant looking in seeing the mess and headed to the hospital. She ran into the hospital and looked at the lady behind the desk, "Emily Grace. I think she's here. Can I be pointed into her room please?" She asked and hurried that way. Upon entering her room she got Lulu's scent, Emily and Dawn's and a male. She walked over looking at the Geri and over at the male and then to Dawn and Emily, "What happened? Who did this to you?" She asked placing a hand on her sister's arm lightly. It pained her greatly to know someone hurt her sister and she could tell Emily was in pain which hurt her even more. She looked at Lulu, "Thank you Lulu, how long ago was she brought in?" Then her eyes moved over to Ark, "I'm Sadie Moore. Lupa of the pack. What's your name?" She asked as she grabbed a blueberry muffin that was wrapped up and offered one to Emily, Lulu, Ark and Dawn. Each muffin was individually wrapped so that was good, make them last longer for the pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu
Most Dedicated March 2012
Most Likely to help OOC March 2012
Best Friends March 2012
Most Dedicated March 2012Most Likely to help OOC March 2012Best Friends March 2012
Lulu

Money : 490
Job : Chief of Staff at the Hospital/Geri to the pack

PostSubject: Re: Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones   Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:32 pm

She looked at Ark and smiled a little.

"I am Lulu, I'm Freki for the pack, I have been with Dawn and Emily for a long time and I was a healer with I first met them. So she trusts me I guess since I was a healer and now I am the chief of staff."

She said with a smile and looked at Emily and Dawn before the scent of her Lupa touched her nose. She turned around to see Sadie and smiled a bit.

"Your welcome Sadie and only about twenty minutes ago. She had a broken arm and cuts but I healed what I could but her arm.....I couldn't heal it all the way. She needs to take it easy for a few days but still be be just fine."

She said with a nod.

View user profile http://bluemoonscall.forumotion.com
Ark
Ark

PostSubject: Re: Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones   Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:25 am

Ark looked at Emily. "Only if you take it easy." He said softly. "I can't help but worry about you since I love you." he added. Smiling at her and scratched Dawns ears once she was healed. "Old better my friend?" he asked. He looked at the woman who entered and was getting confused. How did these people know each other? Oh! A pack! That is what they were so they were shifters. He looked at the new woman who addressed him. "I'm Ark. I'm Emily's boyfriend and Dawn's friend." He shook his head. "The door was sealed shut with shadows and evilness. I used my ninjitsu and countered it. Kicking the door open. When I got in a man shrouded in a black cloak and a cloak of shadows was hurting Emily. I got him away from them with my martial arts. He vanished after leaving a message in their blood on the ground. I didn't read it since I was more worried about getting Emily and Dawn medical help." He looked at Emily and then back to Sadie. "The man was very sadistic sounding. Maybe Emily can tell you more details. I was sent by Emily to get supplies for the resturaunt. It was badly trashed..." he said. That was all he knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones   Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Help For His Two Loved Ones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Moon's Call :: Roleplaying Area :: Centura :: Market :: Moonlight Hospital-
Jump to: