Blue Moon's Call

Site is open to rp! Opened March 9th 2012! Everyone enjoy

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The Awards where given early because everyone voted! If you didn't get an award this month we will be given them out next month! We are taking suggestions for more awards so if you have ideas PM Lulu! Congrats everyone!
Special Announcements

Jace and Lulu 3-17-2012

Rose Bedingfeild (Due Early August 2012)
Current Season

Temperature:
60-75
Weather:
Sunny with a light breeze
Breeding/Births
All/Yes

CURRENT MOON
Character Awards
Most Dedicated
Lulu

Most Helpful IC

Most Helpful OOC
Lulu

Cutest Couple
Holly and Taylor

Best Hero
Hero

Best Criminal
Xavier

Female Character of the month
Jewel

Male Character of the month
Ark

Best Friends
Lulu and Holly

Most Interesting Female
Emily and Rosalin

Most Interesting Male
Heeko and Hero
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Trip To The Spa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taylor Lunaris

Money : 200
Job : Cooking, Singing, Playing guitar

PostSubject: Trip To The Spa   Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Taylor held onto Holly with an arm around her waist. He held onto her side and guided her quickly away from the house. "I'm going to treat you to a spa package Holly. It will help you relax and maybe help me relax by seeing you relax." He nuzzled her hair lightly as they walked. "It'll be okay baby. It will be okay." He whispered. "We will get through this and be a close network of you, me, and Crystal again. Just hold onto that faith." He says softly. Stroking her side lightly. Opening the spa door and walked inside with her. "Hello? I would like to see about a chair massage, laying massage with scented oils, and a scented bath for my girlfriend. How much would it cost?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holly
Best Friends March 2012
Best Friends March 2012

Money : 710
Job : Daycare Owner and Eranthe for the pack

PostSubject: Re: Trip To The Spa   Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Holly had stopped crying but when she was in wolf form she was howling to the moon, full or not she was howling late at night in the forest. She was surprised that Sadie told Taylor to take her to a spa, she never had been to one before. She walked with him letting out a light breath as she looked around the area as they stepped in and looked at him nodding, "Thank you Taylor." She said and looked around the house, it was nice and she liked it so far, a nice relaxing bath and a message would do her some good. She let out a faint breath standing next to him and nuzzled into Taylor's neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose Bedingfeild

Money : 110

PostSubject: Re: Trip To The Spa   Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:13 pm

Rose was dressed in a spring dress that showed her belly, granted she was only five months pregnant but she was carrying triplets so her belly was bigger. She was laying on in the the sofa with the window open when she heard the door open and managed to push herself up and walked over to the door a hand on her stomach and smiled, "Hello. Welcome to Revolution Day Spa. For what you want will cost 45 dollars and she can pick as many scents as she wants. I'll bring down drinks and crackers. Go ahead and go down stairs and have her change into a robe down there. Ryo the masseuse will be with you shortly and you sir can go down with her if you wish.You can pay me after the services are done." She smiled rubbing her belly as she turned around and went to go get two long stem glasses and a unopened bottle of white wine, two regular glasses and a pitcher of water and crackers with cheese and put them all on a trey and picked it up to walk it down stairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryo

Money : 115
Job : Bodyguard and Massuese

PostSubject: Re: Trip To The Spa   Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Ryo washes his hands upstairs. He had been working on painting the nursery the color that Rose wanted it to be. He headed downstairs and walked over to Rose. Kissing her lightly as he quickly apprehended the tray. "Come with me everyone." He said as he led them all downstairs. He walked to a small table and set the tray on it. He looked at Taylor and Rose. "I'm Ryo. I will be the ladies massuese for the duration of your visit here." He said. Indicating a wall of oils. "Pick whatever scent or scents you like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taylor Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Trip To The Spa   Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Taylor looked at Rose. "Thank you. I will pay you when it is done then." He says with a smile. He held onto Holly. Kissing the top of her head as she nuzzled into his neck. "This should be fun. He seems like a trustable guy." He said. Following Rose and Ryo with an arm around Holly's waist. He looked around as they got downstairs. "Wow. What scents will you pick Holly?" He asked. Handing her the robe. Pointing to a screen thing. "You can change back there. Don't worry I won't look. I don't think they will either." He says softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holly
Best Friends March 2012
Best Friends March 2012

PostSubject: Re: Trip To The Spa   Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Holly leaned into Taylor more, he was her rock and she felt stronger with him then without him. She looked at the women coming to them and smiled as her baby blue eyes went down to her baby belly and smiled, she was pregnant, she often thought about if she had a child and if she could have more them one. She was brought back to reality by another voice, and looked at Taylor and nodded, "This will be fun." She said and followed him down the stairs and wondered over to the oils and picked out lavender and sweet pea. She handed the scents over to Ryo and took the rope from Taylor looking at the screen and walked over, she put her shirt and hands on the chair and took off her panties and bra and put on the robe, it was so warm and cozy, she liked it already. She looked at the small table that nad are tied in it and picked one out putting her hair in a nice loose bun and walked over looking at the wine, water and crackers and then to Ryo, waiting to be told what to do and smiled a little more at Taylor, she was already relaxing and it was easily seen in her body language.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose Bedingfeild

Money : 110

PostSubject: Re: Trip To The Spa   Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:10 pm

She looked at Ryo and smiled as he came and took the tray from her, it was a tiny bit heavy. She followed everyone down the stairs and watched the blonde go over to the wall and pick the scents and take the robe from her boyfriend(or so it seemed) and Rose turned around helping Ryo set up and smiled taking the scents and setting then on the tray and looked over at Holly and smiled kindly to her, "Okay dear, come lay here." She said and helped her lay down and kissed Ryo on the cheek and walked up the stairs to get something to eat, if they needed her they could call her but for now she needed to eat for four.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Trip To The Spa   Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Ryo looked at the happy couple and merely smiled. That was him and rose a few months ago. They were even happier now though. They had babies on the way. He took the oils then let Rose take them. He handed them to Rose and let her set them up. "Over here miss." He said with a smile. Going over to the sink and begins washing his hands. Sudsing them up well before rinsing his hands. He then dries them off. Taking the oils and pulls down the robe to just below her shoulders. He spreads a bit of the warmed oil on her skin. Beginning to massage and knead the flesh of her neck and facial area.

Best Friends March 2012
Best Friends March 2012

PostSubject: Re: Trip To The Spa   Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:56 pm

She laid down on her back her arms folded under her chin as she felt him pull her robe down, but she was okay with Taylor there. Then he began the massage and she relaxed even more letting out a breath. She smiled a little as it she felt some of the stress go away, she was still worried about Crystal but she was in a relaxed state now, she would need to thank Taylor and Sadie afterwards.

Taylor Lunaris

PostSubject: Re: Trip To The Spa   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:17 am

Taylor watched and though he knew the man wasn't going to try anything funny he was on guard. He could hear the relaxed breath she let out. He watched as a smile crossed her lips just a little bit. That was quite the relief to be honest. He would stay here the entire time so she didn't get uncomfortable. He was her pillar of strength after all. He knew she was worried but he could see her entering and staying in a relaxed state. He personally was delighted by this. He smiled more at the fact she was relaxed. He just watched as Ryo massaged his girlfriend. His mate if she would let him call her that. He was almost certain she would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Trip To The Spa   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:23 am

Ryo felt her relaxing and slowly slid the robe down more so that her upper back of about four inches showed along with her shoulders. Spreading a bit more of the quite warm but not too warm oil on her skin. He began to rub and knead it into her flesh. Taking his hands and began massaging her shoulders. He watched her body show the signs she was relaxing. He just lightly massaged the front of her shoulders but didn't get inappropriate. He hus moved his hands down her arms. Massaging the tension out of her upper arms before making his way back up to her shoulders. Beginning on the four inches of her back that was showing.

PostSubject: Re: Trip To The Spa   

Back to top Go down

Trip To The Spa
Page 1 of 1