Blue Moon's Call

Site is open to rp! Opened March 9th 2012! Everyone enjoy

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The Awards where given early because everyone voted! If you didn't get an award this month we will be given them out next month! We are taking suggestions for more awards so if you have ideas PM Lulu! Congrats everyone!
Special Announcements

Jace and Lulu 3-17-2012

Rose Bedingfeild (Due Early August 2012)
Current Season

Temperature:
60-75
Weather:
Sunny with a light breeze
Breeding/Births
All/Yes

CURRENT MOON
Character Awards
Most Dedicated
Lulu

Most Helpful IC

Most Helpful OOC
Lulu

Cutest Couple
Holly and Taylor

Best Hero
Hero

Best Criminal
Xavier

Female Character of the month
Jewel

Male Character of the month
Ark

Best Friends
Lulu and Holly

Most Interesting Female
Emily and Rosalin

Most Interesting Male
Heeko and Hero
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Questions unanswered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heeko
Most Intersting Male March 2012

Money : 200

PostSubject: Questions unanswered   Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Heeko had stuck himself in the kitchen for the longest time; making sure that Zoruna didn't wander in while he was fixing up his surprise for her. He even had Lin on the look out for him since she was best at sensing people then he was. Granted, he couldn't get away from getting laughed at by the blue taur. What was so amusing? Imagine a big black draco in a pink frilly apron, baking of all things. He really didn't feel no shame, but he really wanted to deck his friend right now.

But he didn't let such a thought distract him.. Waiting at the oven, slightly covered in flour.. His head tilted up to stare at the ceiling before flaring his nose open for a bit. "Ah!" He got excited real quick and opened the oven door with his tail. Using oven mitts to pull the tray out and settling it on the stove top. They looked good enough for him, and he prayed that they were good enough for Zoruna. Picking up a plate from the cabinet and starting to set the baked goods onto it.. Licking his lips a bit.. What did this softie of a dragon make? Chocolate chocolate chip fudged cookies, and what didn't go well with a whole lot of chocolate was a few scoops of ice cream. Sticking two spoons, and four cookies in with the ice cream, he went on out the kitchen to search for his favorite elf.

"Zoruna!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoruna

Job : Cook At Emily's Resturaunt

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:02 am

Zoruna was in the library reading cookbooks. She was enjoying learning new recipes and new ways to do old ones that she knew. She could smell something baking but didn't think much about it. She had tried going near the kitchen but Lin had not let her near there at all. Her eyes sparkled and was happy Hero had taken them with him. She was also happy she had another job where she could be cooking. That was going to make it all worthwhile. She heard her name being called and looked up from her book. Standing up and walked out. Seeing Heeko she smiled. "Hey Heeko. Whats up? Why are you wearing a silly looking apron?" She asks with a light giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeko

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:38 am

"Don't question the apron.. It was all I can find.." He huffed pass his nose, nearly blushing as he moved pass Zoruna, but wrapping his scaly tail around her waist playfully. Smiling happily as he dragged her right back into library.

"I wanted to share this dessert with you! I hope you like cookies and ice cream. Baked the cookies myself.." He chimed rather happily, settling the bowl down on the table and seating himself after placing Zoruna down. He was in a good mood, a happy mood.. and he was nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Not like it showed any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Zoruna giggled at his first statement. "Well I wonder why Hero even has a pink apron with frill." She said. Giggling a bit more. Squealing in surprise and then patted his tail. Blushing softly as he dragged her along back into the library. Holding onto him as he held her up with his tail. "Really?" She said. Her eyes wide. She LOVED cookies and ice cream. "I love that dessert!" She admitted with excitement. "They look delicious." She said with a giggle. Sitting where he had placed her happily. She breaks off a piece of cookie and eats it. "Wow! This is very delicious! Its the best cookie that wasn't my own I've ever tasted!" She says in pure delight. Looking at him. "What made you make cookies?" She asked with a curious tilting of her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeko

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:13 pm

He was happy that she liked them. Really happy to see that smile on her face when she took a bite out of the cookie. Folding one of his arms against the chair he sat in, using the other to take one of the spoons and pieces a cookie up and scoops it up with some ice cream. Chuckling with amusement.

"I didn't think Hero would have a pink apron as well. Thought it was yours actually." Grinning wide at her before taking a bite from the spoon full that he had. Not bad, but he was going to try not to eat it all before Runa could enjoy some for herself. And wen she asked him why the occasion, he blushed a little. Lowering his gaze a bit with a soft smile. He dug the spoon into the bowl to get another piece of cookie and ice cream before holding it up for her to eat.

"I uh... Wanted to make something special for you, as well as.... Wanting to ask you. Would you like to, um." The poor dragon was all red. "be my princess. My everything. The one who holds the key to my heart. My.... Girlfriend." And in the future plenty more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:03 am

She takes the other spoon and scoops up a bit of cookie with the ice cream. Letting out a contented little moan of delight as she ate it. She looked at him. "Maybe he bought it for me. He doesn't usually cook. He might have gotten it for me. I just haven't seen him since he is looking for my friend Cassie. I hope he finds her. He hasn't been home much and whenever he is he is gone before any of us wake up." She says softly. Taking another bite of the ice cream. Looking at him in curiousity at his reaction to her question. Tilting her head to the side as he turned all red. He was blushing and she found that so cute. Her eyes widened then began sparkling with happiness. "Yes. I will be your princess. Your girlfriend Heeko." She said in excitement. Kissing his cheek lightly. Hoping that Heeko didn't turn a darker shade of red. She takes a spoonful of dessert and cutely feeds it to him. Kissing his cheek again before resuming eating her food. Her cheeks flushed but she was happy and excited. She now had a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeko

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:06 am

"I've noticed that the man's been missing. Didn't know that he was looking for your friend either.." A gentle smile appeared along his lips.. "I hope she is found soon. I would like to meet more of your friends." He added in a softer tone and a sweet smile. Taking another few bites from the bowl slowly as he awaited her answer, and smiling widely soon enough when she spoke. Ooh he just wanted to pick her up and twirl around the library with her! But he kept himself composed.. a little. When her kiss landed on his cheek, his smile became softer and his tail curled around her chair leg a little. Pulling her just a bit closer before stretching his neck out to land a soft kiss against her lips.

"You've made me the happiest dragon ever…" He spoke out with quite the 'goofy' chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:44 am

She giggled in surprise as the chair moved a bit closer to him. She looked at him and blushed. Her eyes closing and she shyly returned the kiss. When it ended she looked at him. "I'm a very happy elf girl." She says softly. Laying her head on his shoulder as she finished eating the dessert. She just sat close to him and enjoyed his company. She was now the girlfriend of the most awesome man she had ever met.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeko

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:36 am

"And I'll keep it that way." Wrapping his arm around her and holding her close and settling his head on top of hers. Nuzzling gentle with a small sway of his tail. Closing his eyes completely with a smile on his face. His life felt nearly completed after these years.. Letting a puff of breathe pass his nose, he tilted his head a little in a poor attempt to look down at her with his head still on top.

"I have a question.. have you seen this Trevor guy? Heard his name a few times…" He questioned curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:10 am

Zoruna leaned into his hold. Rather content to sit with his arm wrapped around her waist. She felt safe and secure with him. Like around him nothing could harm her. She was smiling and resting her head on his shoulder. Rather content to stay right here for now. Tilting her head a bit to look at him. "Only once when he came to get Lin. She seems really happy with her boyfriend. At least I think they are dating because they were holding hands soon as they met up with each other. He is a centuar." She said with a smile. "Other than that not really. It was just in passing that I saw him." She thinks. "He is staying here in the room across from Lin's is what Hero said when I asked him. I still sleep in Lins room with her." She added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeko

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:18 pm

Nuzzling the top of her head slowly as he squeezed her close one more time. Listening to see if Runa had ever met this unknown man. Heeko couldn't help feeling over protective on the tuar that he saw as his sister. And she was his sister in more ways then one. He snorted a little and kissed the top of her head.

"So he's a mystery man.. I've been wanting to see him.. meet him even when Lin mentioned him." He paused and let his ears lower a little in a pinned position. "She seems happy…" He grumbled unsure before starting to the grin wide at the end of Runa's comment.

"You still room with Lin?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:31 am

Zoruna nodded her head a bit. "I guess. I just hope he treats her right. Lin said they are dating." She said softly. "Maybe we'll see him soon. He goes out to train a lot. Or so Lin said." She says softly. "I hope we can meet him." She nuzzled into him a bit more. "She is really happy Heeko. When she talks about him her eyes light up and her entire face seems aglow with happiness. I think this is the first time I've seen her happy like that." She really hadn't seen Lin THAT level of happy before. She nodded her head. "Yes. I feel safer with Lin. She is my bestest friend ever and has protected me no matter what." She says softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeko

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:51 pm

"I would still like to meet him no matter what." Maybe Heeko could try and find where this man trains and ambush him there. Closing his eyes for a little bit before smiling suddenly, even giving Runa a squeeze.

"Oooh, maybe we can drag him out with a dinner date. Double date.." He chuckled rather evilly with a waving tail. Nuzzling Runa with a grin on his face before turning to that of awe.

"You two really are close." Chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Zoruna nodded her head. "Or just catch them together." She said softly. Blushing as she was given the squeeze. Giggling a bit. "Oh?" She said. "I like that idea." she says with a smile. "we should go on a double date with lin and her boyfriend." she said with a smile. Blushing lightly as he nuzzled her. Shyly nuzzling him back. she loved her sexy dragon. Wadnt sure when she fell in love with him but was happy she had. He was the best male she had ever met. Nodding her head. "She is the first friend i made outside the shadow realms. I love her like a sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeko

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:15 pm

"While they are together? Why would I want to do that? I don't want Lin knowing I'm questioning the man." The dragon even thought about asking a few personal questions as well. He continued to nuzzle against his Runa with a snort and a smirk. Lifting his head only to lower it to press a few kisses to her cheek. Letting his tail wave more with a grin.

"I think for the longest time Lin was starting to crush on you." Snickering a little as he looked for an reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Zoruna looked at him. "Yeah. You and Trevor could go hunt up some food." She says with a giggle. Giggling more as he said the next part. "It might look less suspicious than you demanding alone time with her boyfriend." She points out. "Just saying if someone wanted to interegate my boyfriend wanting me not to be there and me knowing about it would be waving a red flag." She looked at him. "Maybe you should try by rivers or meadows. Centuars like open places to train in. At least that is what my drow mother told me." She said thoughtfully. Blushing as he kissed her cheek.

She blinked and then her eyes widened at what he said. Her cheeks blushing a bit again. "She was?" She echoed. "Its not unheard of...women liking women I mean. I liked Rosalin too but then she started liking a guy named Jaren back in Phoenix. When I saw how happy she seemed with her new male friend I decided I would love her as a sister even if I was liking her as more than that before she met Jaren." She said softly. Blushing a bit. "Rosalin was the first person I can remember who treated me like I was special and meant more to them than just someone they lived with." She hoped that admittion wouldn't upset him. She loved him a lot but she had been crushing on Rosalin for quite a long time. She had wanted Lin to be happy with Jaren though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeko

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:57 pm

"Hey… I do it because I care.." He grinned wide.. He did it because he cared, and he wanted to make sure those who he cared about was happy and well. Wrapping his arms around her a little more before dragging her right into his lap. Chuckling with amusement as he held her close; much better. It was quite obvious that he was quite the cuddle bug.

"I'll check there soon.." He stated, keeping it in mind that it shouldn't take him long to find the centaur. Sitting back a bit, but still keeping his arms around her loosely.

"Lin couldn't make a move. Or more like she felt she couldn't.. She didn't think that you'd be happy with her as a signifiant other. Over thinking things such as, you may want children in the future, she may not keep you happy, etc.. I'm sure she's over thinking things now with this Trevor person now.. The women gets so anxious when it comes to relationships.." He soon paused a bit.. realizing that he was blabbing all about Lin's ticks and secrets and sat up straight as if a pan was going to find its way to his head.

"Ah… What ever you do, don't tell her I told you all that" He soon whispered while brushing his hand against her hair softly. "But speaking of dates.. would you like to go another soon?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:20 am

Zoruna smiled and nodded her head. She knew that. It was obvious that is why he did it. Gasping as she was pulled right into his lap. Blushing and situating herself so she was comfortable. Leaning into him for support. Her cheeks painted red. He was so cuddling...it was cute and she liked it. She just nodded her head when he said he would check there. She just listened as he continued explaining why Lin never said anything. She could understand that. "I never said anything because I was afraid she wouldn't like me liking her like that. That it would cause an ackward tension between us." She says softly. He spoke again and she nodded her head. "I won't. I promise." She lay her head on his shoulder. "Yes. I would love to go on another date soon." She said with a smile. She really would. She would always have a more than friends special place in her heart for Lin but she would and always had wanted Lin to be happy more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heeko

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:56 pm

"Good.. last thing I need is Lin decking me out of no where.." Chuckling a little before settling down again. Eyes closing slightly as he let one hand rest on her hip while the other started to play with her hair. He couldn't help it one bit since he didn't have any of his own. He hand 'plumage'..

"Where would you like to go? Or would you want it to be a surprise by little ol' me?" He tilted his head curiously with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Zoruna giggled but only because she knew he wasn't joking. Looking at him with a playful smile. "I know she would. That is why I won't say anything. I don't want you hurt." She says with a giggle. She rested her head on his shoulder. She was actually enjoying him playing with her hair. She didn't know why though. She looked up at him again. "I dunno." She says. Smiling a moment later. "I want it to be a surprise." She said with a big smile. Kissing his cheek lightly.

Heeko

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:18 pm

He smiled softly and wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug. Nuzzling her neck with a grin.

"Awww, thank you my darling! Protect me from the evil blue taur." Laughing even as he kept his head settled on her shoulder. Glancing to the ceiling for only a moment when she wanted the next date to be a surprise. He wondered what he could do for her.

"A surprise it will be then.." He chuckled out softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:57 am

She leaned into his tight hug. Laying her head on his shoulder for a moment. Blushing a bit as he nuzzled her neck. Giggling at what he said next. "Lin is not evil just protective and strong." She said with more giggles. Looking at him and smiled. "Okay." She said with a happy look on her features. "So what are we going to do next today?" She asked softly. Quite curious about that. She really enjoyed spending time with him.

Heeko

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:52 pm

"I say she's still evil…" He snickered a little and sat up a bit when she asked what were they going to do.. His face scrunching up suddenly at the question before chuckling with embarrassment..

"You know.. I haven't had a plan after asking you to be my girl.. you know.. besides crying my eyes out if you said no.." A joke with a large grin on his face. Moving to stand and lifting Runa in the process so that she wouldn't fall off of him. Settling her down, he lifts bowl they ate out of.

"What would you like to do, princess?"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoruna

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:10 am

Zoruna giggled as his face scrunched up. It just looked so cute. She looked at him and hugged him more. Giggling more. "I just can't see you crying your eyes out. I'm glad you didn't feel like you needed to." She said softly. She lay her head on his torso. Listening to his heartbeat. Her elven ears twitching every so often as she did so. He lifted her and she held on securely. Trusting him and lets go of him. "Can we go to the spa in town? I really would love to get one of those really awesome massage packages I heard women talking about in town. I have never been to a spa before." She said. Looking at him hopefully. "Will you take me there?" She asked with wide hopeful eyes.

Heeko

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:45 pm

"A spa?" He questioned curiously while letting his tail take a hold of the bowl all while wrapping his arm around her shoulder gently. Pulling her close with a look of wonder, playfully even.. Before smiling suddenly and kissing her forehead.

"Sure, why not.. Lets take you to the spa. Lets just put this bowl in the kitchen before we go.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   

Back to top Go down

Questions unanswered
Page 1 of 1