Blue Moon's Call

Site is open to rp! Opened March 9th 2012! Everyone enjoy

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The Awards where given early because everyone voted! If you didn't get an award this month we will be given them out next month! We are taking suggestions for more awards so if you have ideas PM Lulu! Congrats everyone!
Special Announcements

Jace and Lulu 3-17-2012

Rose Bedingfeild (Due Early August 2012)
Current Season

Temperature:
60-75
Weather:
Sunny with a light breeze
Breeding/Births
All/Yes

CURRENT MOON
Character Awards
Most Dedicated
Lulu

Most Helpful IC

Most Helpful OOC
Lulu

Cutest Couple
Holly and Taylor

Best Hero
Hero

Best Criminal
Xavier

Female Character of the month
Jewel

Male Character of the month
Ark

Best Friends
Lulu and Holly

Most Interesting Female
Emily and Rosalin

Most Interesting Male
Heeko and Hero
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Applying For A Job

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zyar

Money : 145
Job : Doctor & OBGYN at hospital

PostSubject: Applying For A Job   Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:10 am

Zyar walked into the hospital. He looked around and smiled. He could enjoy working here. He was qualified to be both a Doctor and an OBGYN. He would see if the chief of staff needed one or both of those positions filled. He walked up to the receptionist and smiled. "I am here to speak with the chief of staff about a job." He said. The receptionist took him to Lulu's office. "She will be in with you in a moment. She is finishing up with a patient." The woman said to him. Zyar nodded his head and sat in a chair. Waiting patiently for the chief of staff to arrive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu
Most Dedicated March 2012
Most Likely to help OOC March 2012
Best Friends March 2012
Most Dedicated March 2012Most Likely to help OOC March 2012Best Friends March 2012

Money : 490
Job : Chief of Staff at the Hospital/Geri to the pack

PostSubject: Re: Applying For A Job   Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:49 am

Lulu was checking on a patient that fell and broke her leg,while she was knocked out Lulu re-broke her bones to ensure they would heal properly and in the right places. She was on high pain medicine but was awake and Lulu was checking on her making sure the bones where mending properly and they there. She was dressed in her usual scrubs, a blue top with different color paw prints and patching blue pants. She had on black and white sneakers and her blond hair up in a ponytail with her bangs pulled to the side with a Lilly hair clip. She smiled as she walked out the door and over to her office seeing a male with an interesting scent and blinked as she walked in sitting at her desk and looked at him with a smile.

"Hello. I'm Dr. Lulu, the chief of staff here. What can I do for you?"

She asked looking through some papers putting them in the appropriate files waiting for the male to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bluemoonscall.forumotion.com
Zyar

PostSubject: Re: Applying For A Job   Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Zyar looked at Lulu as she walked into the office. She had the scent of a wolf so he was guessing she was a lycan. He smiled at her and extended his hand. Once they shook hands he lowered his hand to his side. Smiling still. "I was hoping to apply for a duel job. I have trained and mastered the art of healing. I have both delivered babies and tended to people's illnesses. I was wondering if you had need of an OBGYN and a Doctor. I can do both positions and accurately as the land me and my beloved lived in before I often did both if not more." He bowed to her. "My name is Zyar. I hope you have need of some staff help. If not I will understand."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu
Best Friends March 2012
Most Dedicated March 2012Most Likely to help OOC March 2012Best Friends March 2012

PostSubject: Re: Applying For A Job   Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:19 pm

She smiled standing up and shook his hand and sat back down and listening and nodding to him listening to what he was saying and a bright smile appeared on her face and she nodded,

"Well Zyar, it is nice to meet you and I am trying hard to find a OBGYN, will you be our OBGYN? Lots have come in being pregnant and it would really help out."

She said placing her hands on her desk and faced her fingers together, she was glad that he wanted to help around here, that would be good for her and everyone.
Back to top Go down
Zyar

PostSubject: Re: Applying For A Job   Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Zyar sat in a chair across from where Lulu was sitting. Watching that bright smile cross her face. "Yes. I would enjoy being your OBGYN. I can also be a doctor should you need one of those as well." He said with a warm smile. He nodded his head. "I will do whichever is needed most but I am qualified to do both should it be needed for me to do both. I am more than happy to help out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu
Best Friends March 2012

PostSubject: Re: Applying For A Job   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:54 am

"Oh that is great that you can do both because we are kind of understaffed here, it's really me and a few other nurses so that is awesome! Your hired you need to come in tomorrow at 9:00 and I'll show you everything and where you will be and everything you need to have will be in the staff break room."

She told him with a smile and thought for a moment,

"So how long have you been in town for?Do you have a family?"

She asked curious of how long he'd been in town for,maybe he was new like her pack. Also she needed to ask if he had a child, because the more staff that had kids the more likely Holly would branch out and make a daycare here in the hospital for hospital staff and patients, her and Lulu had been talking about that for a while but they needed numbers to get the idea going.
Back to top Go down
Zyar

PostSubject: Re: Applying For A Job   Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:51 am

He nodded his head. "Thank you and your welcome. Alright. I will be here at 9:00 tomorrow. I can't wait to tell Jewel." He said with genuine excitement. He was relieved that she would use him as both OBGYN and as a Doctor. He could handle both as it was no different than what he had been doing in Phoenix. He looked at her. "Maybe three or four days...at most. I have a girlfriend...Jewel. We have a one year old daughter named Ava. I love them both dearly." He says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lulu
Best Friends March 2012

PostSubject: Re: Applying For A Job   Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:00 am

She smiled at his excitment, she was the same way when she walked into the hospital aftger only amonth and was told she was the Chief of Staff. She got up with him and nodded,

"Well soon we might be having a daycare here at the hospital so if you have to bring Ava to work with you she will have a safe and clean place to play and learn."

She said with a smile as three nurses rushed up to her.

"Dr. Lesley Lu we need you in room 3B!"

She cringed at her name and nodded, only the new people called her that.

"I'm sorry I have to go but I'll see you at 9 tomorrow. Have to good evening!"

With that she walked off hurrying to get the room 3B.

(exit)

Zyar

PostSubject: Re: Applying For A Job   Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Zyar smiled and nodded his head.

"Thank you."

He smiled and stood to leave. Hearing her have to go he nodded his head.

"Yes ma'am you will."

He then left the hospital to go tell Jewel the good news.

(EXIT)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying For A Job   

Back to top Go down

Applying For A Job
Page 1 of 1